Atlus USA had some great news for Western fans of the Persona series as the company revealed the majority of the English voice actors who will be voicing the main characters in Persona 5 when it is released in the West. This includes a small sampling of the protagonist’s voice acting which is performed by Xander Mobus.
The English voice actors that have been confirmed in this announcement can be found below:
- Protagonist – Xander Mobus
- Morgana – Cassandra Morris
- Ryuji Sakamoto – Max Mittelman
- Ann Takamaki – Erika Harlacher
- Yusuke Kitagawa – Matt Mercer
- Makoto Niijima – Cherami Leigh
- Futaba Sakura – Erica Lindbeck
- Haru Okumura – Xanthe Huynh
- Goro Akechi – Robbie Daymond
You can view Mobus voicing the protagonist in the first character introduction video below as well as Atlus’ PR Manager John Hardin talking with him about the role.
Xander Mobus Interview
Persona 5 Protagonist Introduction