Explore a Rich World Teeming with Content: Quests, Rich Lore, Thrilling Combat, Pets, Custom Houses, and More This July
KARLSRUHE, GERMANY (JUNE 23, 2021) – Gameforge—leading Western publisher of popular multiplayer online games including NosTale, OGame, Metin2, and TERA—with partners Wangyuan Shengtang & Aurogon, are extremely excited to announce that their massively multiplayer online role-playing action game Swords of Legends Online will launch on July 9! In just a few weeks, players will be able to immerse themselves in the rich, expansive, visually stunning world and delve into the mystical story told through fully voiced cutscenes. Legendary warriors will play as one of six initial classes and embark on incredible quests, join forces with formidable allies to take down challenging foes, and rest their weary heads in a home among the clouds—easily accessible thanks to their trusty flying mounts!
Watch the latest Swords of Legends Online Release Date trailer below:
Based on the legends that inspired the multi-award-winning television series, several movies, novels, and a series of games including the recent MMORPG Gu Jian Qi Tan Online—which first launched in China in July of 2019—Swords of Legends Online introduces a fully remastered edition of the popular AAA saga to a whole new audience in Europe and the Americas, presented in glorious, high-definition visuals. Following a successful Beta phase where players were able to test the waters, MMO fanatics in North and Latin America and Europe will soon be able to jump into the action themselves and explore a fascinating and strikingly gorgeous world steeped in and inspired by the poetic lore of ancient Chinese culture.
- A Fantasy World Unlike Any Other: Inspired by the cultural myths and legends of ancient China, Swords of Legends Online features a vibrant tapestry of rich characters, fantastical settings, and a visual aesthetic that pays tribute to the lore that influenced the game—from historically accurate costumes down to the distinct flora and fauna of each region.
- Gods, Demons, and Brave Warriors: A fascinating tale of an ancient war between light and darkness only scratches the surface of an ongoing story that features powerful artifacts, epic battles, ferocious monsters, cults, brave warriors, and a quest to unlock the power of the Ancestral Sword!
- A Class for Every Playstyle: Whether you prefer the up close and personal melee warfare of the Berserker or the healing and support abilities of the Bard, with six initial classes Swords of Legends Online allows you to play to your strengths and be an effective party member.
- Fast, Fluid Traversal: With such a vast amount of content available to explore, the ability to move quickly and gracefully across the map is vitally important. Characters in Swords of Legends Online can utilize sprinting and double-jumping in classic Wuxia style.
- Post-Raid Chill Zone: After a long day of battling demons for the fate of the world, players can retire to their home in the clouds, with fully customizable houses on their personal private islands in the sky! If you don’t feel like hosting, hop on a flying mount and explore a neighborhood filled with other players’ cozy abodes!
Swords of Legends Online will launch on July 9 for Windows PC via the official Gameforge client, Steam, and Epic Games Store with text language support in English, French, and German, and English or Chinese voiceovers. The game is available in three editions: $39.99 USD (€39.99), $59.99 USD (€59.99), and $99.99 USD (€99.99). Players who pre-purchase the game will receive a pre-order bonus which includes exclusive cosmetic in-game items. Additionally, the pre-purchase will also provide access to character name reservation and character creation before the official launch.
Keep up to date with the latest Swords of Legends Online news by following the game on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and Discord, and by liking it on Facebook and the official Swords of Legends Online website.
About Wangyuan Shengtang & Aurogon
Beijing Wangyuan Shengtang Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd. is a Chinese culture inheritor connecting legendary stories to the world through excellent gaming experiences. With three high-level Dev teams including Shanghai Aurogon, Beijing Joyfun and Beijing Xiang Yue, Wangyuan has created iconic game brands such as the renowned “Gujian” Series and “Faith of Danschant”.
More information available at wangyuan.com.
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, TERA, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with other classic titles such as 4Story and Runes of Magic.
More information is available on gameforge.com.