In a little over a week Final Fantasy XV will finally be released and in an effort to bring potential players up to speed with the game, Square Enix has released a new eight minute trailer for the game in an effort to introduce many of the game’s mechanics and characters ahead of the release date.
You can check out the video below and Square Enix has also revealed that the day one patch, called the “Crown Update” will add a number of improvements as well as fix various bugs in the game and the company has listed some of the enhancements below:
- Improvements to the camera with new options to better assist and track the action in tight space and to improve visibility during battles
- New event scenes and scenes from Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy and the “Omen” trailer have also been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events easier to follow for newcomers
- The addition of an ability tree for the “Wait Mode” function which improves the strategic element of this feature
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle
- A wider variety of recipes and fish with an addition of a gallery for completionist players who enjoy collecting items
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter