It appears that whoever was handling the Gears of War Russian website is in a bit of trouble today as it has been discovered that the Russian version of the website has accidentally leaked information concerning the Gears of War remaster on Xbox One.
Although now removed, the details were posted, captured, and then translated by members of NeoGAF and the full details can be found below, including the expected release date. Now it is worth noting that these details could change tomorrow when Microsoft is expected to officially announce the title during their E3 press conference.
- Adapted for Dolby 7.1 Surround
- 90 minutes of new content for the campaign mode of the original game for the PC
- New achievements in Xbox LIVE (player account 1250)
- Gallery sketches and comics available to unlock
- Streamlined multiplayer mode:
- 60 frames per second
- Dedicated servers
- Selection of players for skills
- New types of games, “Team Fight”, “King of the Hill” (in the style of Gears of War 3) and the new 2 2 Destruction “Gnasherom.”
- 19 cards, including downloadable content and exclusive cards from the PC version
- The ability to gain access to the 17 characters of Gears of War 3 multiplayer games
- New features match the settings, including the choice of parameters of the active charge, renewal, revival and the emergence of an independent arms.
- Streamlined gameplay more fluid movements and updated management system:
- Alternative control system and a brand new control scheme tournament
- All the control parameters are adapted for the Xbox One
- Added features from your favorite Gears of Wars 3: Marking enemy targets, the use of the device in a multiplayer game, improved sensitivity setting.
Release date of the original game: August 25, 2015
Platform: Xbox One