Earlier the release date for Dragon’s Dogma II was revealed ahead of the planned Capcom showcase and while the showcase did indeed confirm that the long awaited sequel will be arriving on March 22, 2024 the company also revealed a few new details for the upcoming game. Part of these details include the $79.99 USD Deluxe Edition that will include the base game as well as the “A Boon for Adventurers – New Journey Pack” that will include a slew of useful items found below:
- Explorer’s Camping Kit – Camping Gear
- Dragon’s Dogma Music & Sound Collection – Custom Sounds
- Harpysnare Smoke Beacons – Harpy Lure Item
- Heartfelt Pendant
- Ambivalent Rift Incense – Changes a pawn’s inclinations
- Makeshift Gaol Key – Helps escape from a gaol
- Art of Metamorphosis – Character editor item
- Wakestone – Restores the dead to life
- 1.500 Rift Crystals – Points to spend beyond the Rift
Those who pre-order the game will be given the “Superior Weapons Quartet” which will contain some strong starting weapons while pre-orders for the Deluxe Edition will include an unknown “Ring of Assurance” item.
Alongside these details the company also detailed one of the new Advanced classes that players can transition into as they grow stronger in Dragon’s Dogma II. Alongside the returning Warrior and Sorcerer vocations the company has revealed the brand new Trickster vocation. The Trickster will wield a censer and can use the smoke it produces to confuse foes, buff their allies, and more and serves as a class for those who want to observe battles while supporting their allies.