Cat-lovers can scratch that party-fighting game itch as they pounce, hiss, flail, and claw their way through the kitty kingdom
September 23, 2021- Rogue, a leading publisher of “bats*** insane” video games today announced that Fisti-Fluffs, the physics-based multiplayer party brawler, is available now on Nintendo Switch via eShop and PC on Steam and Epic Games Store for $19.99. Up to 4 players can battle it out in a Free-Fur-All melee combat.
Check out the new Fisti-Fluffs launch trailer, HERE.
- Fast-paced, physics-based gameplay – Headbutt, scratch, and divebomb feline friends in cat tussling fun.
- Competitive and coop multiplayer – Engage in hilarious brawls with up to four players. Online play coming soon via an update after launch.
- Destructible environments – Lay carnage to six fully destructible and colorful stages. You’ve heard of couch co-op, this is “f*** up a couch co-op.”
- Weapons everywhere – Smack objects to launch them across environments. Guitars, coffee makers, priceless family heirlooms, it’s all game.
- An adorable roster of real life cats – Try not to ooh and aah at all of the lovable kitties and charming style.
- Customizable create-a-kitty mode – Deck out felines in fashion with a litter of styles with hats and outfits ranging from chic to silly
- Screenshot mode – Snap shareable screenshots overflowing with cuteness using built-in camera mode in the Playroom.
- Game mode variety – Five playable game modes including a cooperative mode, Kibble Defense, in which up to four furiends fend off rats and other critters from stealing their kibble in this endless wave based game mode.
ICYMI here is the latest news from Rogue
- Rogue is Reimaging Classic WipEout for Mobile as WipEout Rush
- Rogue is Publishing Narrative-Driven Stealth-Action Game Midwintär, Announced as Part of Gamescom 2021
- Rogue is Publishing Two New Twitch-Paced, Violence-Drenched First Person Shooters
For the latest, follow Rogue on Twitter.
About Rogue Games
Rogue Games, founded by industry leaders with more than 150+ years of games publishing experience, is a new kind of game company powered by innovative technology and developer-first solutions. Rogue’s extensive portfolio of games, which spans mobile, console and PC, features award-winning hit titles including Sociable Soccer ‘21™ and Arcanium as well as trending titles like Under: Depths of Fear, Bright Paw, Super Impossible Road and many more. Rogue is headquartered in San Mateo with offices in Los Angeles and Seattle. https://rogueco.com/