Atlus USA has released a new trailer for Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal and this one happens to introduce some of the many classes available in the game. The focus of this trailer is to introduce the five basic classes that every character in the game first starts off as.
When you start off these girls are fixed to their basic classes but as they grow players will be able to assign them new intermediate and advanced classes, though it is always possible to still put skill points into the basic class skills.
You can check out the trailer for the classes below as well as a brief description of each class from Atlus.
- Fighter: Standard melee damage dealer, has skills for basic defense as well as attacks. With high HP and strength, they can be the vanguard of the party.
- Magic User: The basic class can use all elemental damage-dealing spells. They can use the basic healing spell as well, making them an invaluable asset to the party.
- Scout: A master of speed that can attack when the enemy lets their guard down, and can also steal money. Because they can use both daggers and bows, they can change their fighting style to fit your needs.
- Maid: Though not good with physical attacks or magic, they can provide special support without using TP or needing casting time. The unsung hero type.
- Spieler: This class is literally a wild card. The most powerful of the Spieler abilities are high-risk, high-reward gambles, so choose them for your party carefully! They can make a HUGE difference in battle.