STARPOINT GEMINI 2 RECEIVES EARLY ACCESS UPDATE AND NEW GAMEPLAY TRAILER
Community-Driven Upgrades Showcased in Robust Update
Haarlem, The Netherlands – November 21, 2013 – Veteran strategy publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that its space sim/RPG Starpoint Gemini 2 (PC), currently in Steam’s Early Access, will enjoy another big content update driven by its avid community base. Developer Little Green Men has released a new gameplay trailer today, illustrating several of these new features.
Ever since Starpoint Gemini 2’s Early Access launched 10 weeks ago, the game’s active community has helped development. Little Green Man Games is actively implementing and adding new ideas thanks to the extensive feedback, resulting in new exciting gameplay for the vast and expanding Gemini universe.
As planned, today’s update comes with a minor price increase, and gamers purchasing Starpoint Gemini 2 will still receive a free copy of the complete version of Starpoint Gemini 1, making the whole package an excellent deal.
Update Changes Include:
- Expanded in-game options
- Toggle on-screen notifications (community request)
- Unlocked several video options
- Added on-screen notifications like Level-up, Experience gained, Credits gained, Reputation changed (community request)
- Added reputation panel so players can have an overview of their standing with the 50+ game factions
- Added the ability to purchase new ships and store them directly from the Shipyard into the Garage
- Added Bounty board to the Starchart where players can look over the different ”heroes” they can hunt down for a reward
- Added pre-rendered intro movie for the campaign
ABOUT LITTLE GREEN MEN GAMES
LGM Games is a team of highly motivated and talented programmers, writers, 3D and 2D artists, and animators sharing the same passion for video games. LGM Games made their first appearance in the gaming industry in 2011 with their debut title Starpoint Gemini, a space-flavored RPG sim.
ABOUT ICEBERG INTERACTIVE
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans and is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands. While keeping its roots in the European retail games market, Iceberg has rapidly increased its focus towards the global digital games market, by building strong direct relationships with dozens of Game Portals. Staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an international assembly of game developers, both midsize and indie. With a distinct focus on the strategy, action, simulation and adventure game genres, the company has garnered attention with acclaimed releases including Killing Floor, Wings of Prey, APB Reloaded and Endless Space among its 70+ game arsenal – with more promising games in the pipeline.
Play it cool!