Earlier this month Bethesda announced that they would be releasing a free pack of content as DLC for Brink players. This news was announced alongside the information that a patch to fix the game’s terribly laggy online play. The update has since went live for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and now we know what will be in the free content pack when it is released early in June.
Titled the Agents of Change DLC package, it will contain two new gameplay maps, five new class abilities and a few new weapon attachments and character outfits all for the price of some hard drive space. Also announced today was a statistic website that will show PS3 and Xbox 360 players their statistics online tomorrow, the PC statistics will be coming in the near future. Check out the full details of the Agents of Change DLC pack below:
- Founders’ Tower – The revolution finally reaches the island’s iconic spire and takes the battle for the Ark to dizzying heights.
- Labs – Venture into the depths of the Ark’s original research and development laboratories, a submerged high-tech facility so far untouched by the civil war.
New Player Abilities
- UAV – This stealthy and lethal device allows Operatives to automatically mark nearby enemies on their radar. For more explosive fun, they can even take direct control of the UAV and detonate it near unsuspecting foes.
- Napalm Grenade – Soldiers can use this new grenade to cover an area in a sea of deadly flames.
- Pyro Mine – Engineers can plant these mines and leave enemies in the epicenter of a massive napalm explosion.
- Field Regen Unit – Medics can deploy these units to increase the health regeneration of any nearby teammates.
- Tactical Scanner – This universal ability allows players to reveal the active buffs of their opponents, allowing them to pick off enemies more strategically.
New Weapon Attachments
- Bayonets – Gain the edge in melee combat and cause extra damage with these deadly blades.
- Weapon Shields – Take cover from enemy fire and prevent headshot bonus damage behind riot-style shields.
New Character Outfits
- The Sad Punk – Add a touch of Steampunk to your Resistance character.
- The Limey – Bring order to the Ark with this outfit inspired by traditional European police.”