Capcom mobile has launched Devil May Cry 4: Refrain, an iPhone port of the epic console game Devil May Cry 4, recently released for Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. The hack and slash title attempts emulates the game’s stylish blend of guns and swordplay with customisation options, gothic supernatural world, deep combo system and impressive visuals and soundtrack. The game includes ten levels, eight boss fights, retina display graphics and Game centre achievements. Best part it is now on the Apple App Store for a limited-time launch price of $1.99. Capcom Entertainment recently released the following fact sheet as well as the following screenshots. Expect a Capsule Computers review soon of the iPhone version of the latest instalment of one of Capcom’s biggest franchises!
- Experience the hit console game in the palm of your hand
- Ten epic levels and eight boss fights.
- Signature blend of guns and swordplay
- Deep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemies
- Customize your play style by collecting and spending red orbs
- Unique “Devil Bringer” arm opens up a range of combo options
- Retina display graphics and Game Center achievements