Yes, I’m talking about that patch that was promised to come out along side the GOTY edition. It still isn’t out, and now we have to wait a few more weeks. Check out what Adam Fletcher has to say about the delay, and below that is what updates are coming with the patch. There was no clear reason for the delay, but I’m sure it is a good one. RIGHT!?
“The Title Update is finished and in the process of being reviewed for launch. We are almost green lit across the board for this free update to be launched, but we still need just one more light to turn green,” posts Gearbox marketing co-ordinator, Adam Fletcher. “In other words – we’re *almost* there! We expect that last light to turn green within a couple of weeks, possibly sooner. Once this happens, the Title Update will be made immediately available for all platforms.”
Here is what will be included in Title Update v1.41 patch:
- Level cap increase for all players of 8 levels. That means that all Borderlands players will now be able to achieve a new maximum level of 58.
- Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx will achieve a record-setting increase to a maximum level of 69.
- End game players that have completed playthrough 2 will see enemies scale to the new levels up to the new level cap. That means that if you’ve completed everything, you can play through the game again and again at a challenging level in order to find better and better loot.
- Item drops (with the exception of COM Decks) will also scale with higher level enemies to the new level cap. That means that this Title Update features the highest level weapons to date!
- Other fixes, including DLC4 Achievement/Trophy glitches that have affected some users and will be corrected to properly award players for obtaining these achievements no matter which order they were completed in.