As your all well aware by now Capcom announced today that Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles will be available exclusively for Nintendo Wii, November 17, 2009 for $49.99 in North America. BUT as of yet there is no release date set for other countries especially in Australia. Ebgames and Game still have a TBC marker and with no price tag. As well as Australian customers will probably not have any special pre-order deals.
For the time being we have have to sit and hope that something special happens soon. Us aussies are always left in the dark-side 😉
For now here are some screenshots of Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles for your viewing pleasure.
Also make sure you check out the NEW Darkside Chronicles Website .. ITS SMOKING !!!
Some further information on Darkside Chronicles :
Unlike the evil enemies you fought against in the previous story, in Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, players will fight against the characters’ own inner demons. Two of the most popular characters in the series and heroes of the beloved Resident Evil 2, Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield, will be making their return. As unconventional heroes, the two start out the game as ordinary individuals who are thrown into terrorizing situations where their own fear is their biggest enemy. Featuring a brand new storyline that will fill in missing pieces of the “Chronicles” series, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles leads players into a horrific world where the lines between good and evil are blurred and the fight begins with your dark side…
Game Features :
* Two-Player Co-op Shooting: Invite friends and family to experience the horror alongside you in 2-player co-op mode.
* Fan Favourite Characters Return: Play as Leon S. Kennedy, protagonist of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4, his partner Claire Redfield, who appeared in Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, and others still to be announced.
* New Evade Movements: Utilize the Wii Remote to flank and evade your enemies, creating a more in-depth and intense shooting experience.
* Customizable Weapons: Players can upgrade and customise their weapons for each battle scenario. Each playable character can be specialised for a specific combat style.
* Dynamic Difficulty: In addition to the initial settings of Easy, Normal and Hard, the game’s difficulty level will adjust automatically based on the player’s skill level so that both old and new fans can have a fun and challenging experience.
* Collectibles Galore: For true Resident Evil devotees, archive items such as characters, enemies, old documents and movies can be found throughout the game