Ubisoft have just announced details of a new, Amazon-exclusive edition of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. Called the Jackdaw Edition, it will feature 7 pieces of DLC, including the now standalone single-player add-on, Freedom Cry. The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Jackdaw Edition will release on March 28 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Read on for exact details of what’s included:
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag full game
The following Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Jackdaw Edition downloadable content:
- Death Vessel Pack – Show your enemies that you are ready to bring death upon them with the Death Vessel sails, figurehead and wheel.
- Kraken Ship Pack – This pack includes a sail, wheel, and figurehead inspired by the legendary sea monster known for swallowing ships, men and whales.
- Crusader & Florentine Pack – With these new cosmetic sets, sail with Altaïr or Ezio’s colors with 4 customization items for your ship and 2 new weapons for Edward.
- Illustrious Pirates Pack – This pack adds 3 new islands to explore with its hidden treasure chests, new outfits, weapons, ship items and more; ready to be discovered. Customize your multiplayer experience with new skins and items!
- Multiplayer #1 – Blackbeard’s Wrath – Blackbeard’s Wrath Pack extends the multiplayer experience with three new fearsome playable characters including the Orchid, Blackbeard himself and the Jaguar!
- Multiplayer #2 – Guild of Rogues – The Guild of Rogues Pack extends the multiplayer experience with three additional playable characters including the Stowaway, the Shaman and the Siren! This pack also comes with new customization options, and new moves!
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry – This nine mission self-contained story featuring Edward Kenway’s first mate Adewale. Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard the Jackdaw where he became Edward Kenway’s second-in-command. 15 years later, Adewale has become a trained Assassin who finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue without weapons or crew, starting a new adventure of his own.