Phenomenon Games and BulkyPix have announced the release of their newest title Meltdown on iOS and Android. Tie your bandana, equip your guns and fight for your life in an intense arcade shooter featuring random generated levels and co-op cross-platform multiplayer!
You are Zed, a former Marine working alone on a private mining station. All of a sudden, the AI controlling the station goes crazy and start attacking you. Choose your weapons, buckle up and start your mission.
Utilise some special abilities and a lot of weapons to destroy the hostile robot forces, each of which feature a special combat system. Some focus on range, others on melee, whatever the case it’s bad news for you. Upgrade and customise to have a better chance at survival or team up with friends if you’re looking for a little company.
The game will feature:
- Intense real time 3D fights
- Randomly generated levels for a high replay value
- Hero and weapons optimized skill tree
- Intelligent cover management system: choose when go to cover and when to rush into the action!
- Big boss fights with unique abilities (and more coming soon)
- Online cross-platform co-op Mode (iOS-Android) up to 4 players