505 Games implores you to dance your way to that six-pack you’ve always wanted with Zumba Fitness Core, developed by Majesco Entertainment.
This latest iteration of the popular dance-fitness franchise features choreography specifically targeted at tightening up your core and delivering toned abdominals.
33 dance styles are explored – the most of any Zumba Fitness game to date – across the 40 overall tracks, which is comprised of 17 Zumba original tunes and 23 of the hottest hit songs from artists such as Bob Marley, Don Omar, Enrique Iglesias, Karmin, Kat DeLuna, Sean Paul and many more.
Zumba Fitness Core is now available for Nintendo Wii and Kinect for the Xbox 36o.
A full list of the Zumba Fitness Core soundtrack’s licensed tracks can be viewed below:
- Enrique Iglesias “Bailamos”
- Don Omar “Zumba”
- Kat DeLuna “Drop it Low”
- Sean Paul “Roll Wid Di Don” (unreleased in the United States)
- Nayer featuring Pitbull “Suavemente (Kiss Me)”
- Bob Marley “Jammin'”
- The Donnas “Dancing with Myself” (exclusive studio recording of the original Billy Idol song with Samba infusion)
- Robert Randolph and the Family Band “Ain’t Nothing Wrong with That”
- Grace Potter and the Nocturnals “Paris (Ooh La La)”
- Anane featuring Mr. Vegas “Shake It”
- Tiesto “Nyana”
- Karmin “Broken Hearted”
- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy “Jhoom”
- Jupiter “Boogie Shoes” (re-record of original 60s song)
- K-liber4 life “Balans”
- Naked Rhythm “Mirage”
- Daler Mehndi “Ho Jayegi Balle Balle”
- Charlotte Swing Orchestra “Jump, Jive and Wail” (re-record of Brian Setzer original)
- Spice and Company “Lift Ya Leg Up”
- Carlinhos Brown “Magalenha”
- Orchestre Baka de Gbine “Gati Bongo”
- Ryan Franks “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies”
- Mara “Crazy Love”
For any more information on the title, or the Zumba video game franchise, visit the official Zumba Fitness Game website.