The “Okamiden Chiisaki Taiyou E-Capcom Limited Edition” has just been announced by Capcom, and you have the chance to purchase it if you live in Japan or have a friend there willing to buy it for you. The Chiisaki Tayiou edition will only be available however if you purchase from E-Capcom itself. This full package will run any buyer ¥8,000 while the game itself will cost ¥5,040.
Full Details about the package:
- Original Box
- This box has been designed in the image of the treasure boxes that appear in the game.
- Chibiterasu Stuffed Animal Key Holder
- A keyholder with a fluffy 10 cm Chibiterasu . You can attach this to your backpack or purse thanks to the ball chain at top.
- Okamiden: Kuninushi no Kioku to Fujimi no Yokai
- This is an original book written by Okamiden scenario writer Yukinori Kitajima and with images from Yuu Satsuki. The name translates to something along the lines of “Okamiden: Kuninushi’s Memory and the Immortal Ghoul.”
- Chibiterasu Original Design Earphones
- Special earphones with Chibiterasu’s paws on the buds and Chibiterasu’s face on the cord slider.
- Okamiden: Sound and Light Treasure Box
- Includes a CD soundtrack with six BGMs from the game and a DVD with promotional videos. Of the songs, three are arranged for acoustic guitar. The remaining three have been arranged more elaborately from their original versions.
Personally I am loving the key-chain Chibiterasu, the special earphones, and the box that the whole package would come in. Unfortunately the whole fact that you must be in Japan to purchase it is a bit of a let down. Though this brings us hope that eventually when the game is released internationally there will be an even better collector’s edition released, or one similar to this one.