Pre-order the blockbuster zombie shooter and battle the undead swarm in intense campaign and multiplayer modes around the world
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Sept. 8, 2021 — Saber Interactive has announced that World War Z, the best-selling zombie shooter inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster film and experienced already by over 15 million players worldwide, will launch on Nintendo Switch on Nov. 2, 2021. Battle for humanity’s survival against the relentless forces of the undead apocalypse alone or with friends across multiple game modes. World War Z is available to pre-order today on Nintendo Switch digitally and at major retailers for $39.99. World War Z – Deluxe Edition features a bounty of bonus weapons and skins and is also available for digital pre-order at $49.99.
Powered by Saber’s dynamic Swarm Engine™, World War Z on Nintendo Switch delivers a thrilling, fast-paced action experience featuring four co-op story campaign episodes around the world in New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and Tokyo. Battle hundreds of bloodthirsty zombies at a time on your own or as a squad of up to four players with seven unique classes and an arsenal of deadly weapons, explosives, turrets and traps.
World War Z on Nintendo Switch features:
- Story-Driven Co-op Campaign: Outlive the dead through intense four-player co-op campaign episodes around the world set in New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and Tokyo.
- Battle the Terrifying Zombie Swarm: Face hundreds of zombies at a time, brought to life in gruesome detail with incredible firefights featuring explosive firepower and action.
- Get Stronger & Never Surrender: Choose from seven distinct character classes, unlock powerful weapon upgrades, and take on even greater battles in Challenge mode.
- Intense Competitive Multiplayer: Fight real players and the undead in team-based Players vs. Players vs. Zombies (PvPvZ) multiplayer game modes.
- World War Z – Deluxe Edition: This digital version features bonus content including the Lobo Weapon Pack, Biohazard Weapon Pack, Military Weapon Pack, Last Aid Weapon Pack, Signature Weapon Pack, War Heroes Character Skin Pack, and the Professionals Character Skin Pack.
About Saber Interactive
An Embracer Group company headquartered in the U.S., Saber Interactive is a worldwide publisher and developer operating across 18 studios in the Americas and Europe, including Saber development offices in Russia, Spain, Belarus, Sweden and Portugal. Creating games for all major platforms based on both original and licensed IPs, Saber’s titles include World War Z with over 15 million players worldwide (built on the proprietary Swarm Engine™), SnowRunner, the NBA Playgrounds franchise, and the upcoming Evil Dead: The Game. Founded in 2001, Saber is known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher III for Nintendo Switch and next-gen consoles, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, Quake Champions and many others.
About Paramount Pictures Corporation
Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Television Studios, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
TM & © 2021 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.