PlayStation 4 & Xbox One players are invited to join in the celebrations and combat The Boredom starting today
Seattle, Wash – (September 1, 2021) – Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Realmforge Studios have today launched the brand-new ‘Festival’ DLC for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players – inviting console users to plan and party with El Presidente. The launch comes after the release of the PC version on August 26.
Tropico 6 – Festival invites players to the biggest console party that Tropico has ever seen, introducing a new party planning feature, new buildings and over 20 different festivals and 4 themes – helping El Prez stave off the ancient entity ‘The Boredom’ that threatens to engulf the archipelago.
Tropico 6 – Festival is available now through the Microsoft Store and PlayStation Store, and can also be purchased through the Kalypso Store and Steam for PC.
Players can also declare war on The Boredom by joining Patrick in an immersive live stream today at 10am PDT.
- Party it up with the new ‘Festival’ mechanic: host 20+ types of festivals each based off different eras and ensure your soirees are the talk of the town for years to come
- New scenario-driven campaign: take on The Boredom – an ancient evil threatening to engulf Tropico in clouds of mundanity and mind-numbing activities
- 8 new buildings: make use of 4 new festival areas and ensure your parties are well equipped with new buildings like the Balloon Factory and Fireworks Factory
- Add a spring to your citizens’ step with the Dance School and keep your island visitor numbers healthy by adding a Ticket Shop for specific festivals
- 4 new tunes: keep the party going with an assortment of new tracks, each tailored to a different festival
- 3 new edicts: experiment with exciting new features like Funhouser Special, Customer Service and Laundry Festivals
- 2 new customization options: pick your perfect party outfit and set your palace to match
About the Kalypso Media Group
Kalypso Media Group GmbH is a fully independent publisher, developer and marketer of interactive entertainment software with 150 employees in 10 locations throughout Germany, England, France, Japan, and the United States, including Kasedo Games, Kalypso Media’s digital-first label, and three development studios – Realmforge Studios (Dungeons series), Gaming Minds Studios (Railway Empire, Port Royale) and Claymore Game Studios (upcoming Commandos game). Kasedo Games also now holds a majority stake in France-based developer Bulwark Studios, increasing the Kalypso Media Group’s total development studios to 4.
Specializing in developing strategy games for a global audience on all modern platforms, Kalypso Media’s IP portfolio includes the full rights to the Tropico series, Commandos, Port Royale, Dungeons, Sudden Strike, Railway Empire, and others. Kalypso Media’s recent releases are Commandos 2 – HD Remaster and Praetorians – HD Remaster, Railway Empire – Nintendo Switch™ Edition, Dungeons 3 – Complete Collection, Railway Empire – Complete Collection, Port Royale 4, Tropico 6 – Nintendo Switch™ Edition, Commandos 2 – HD Remaster for Nintendo Switch™ and Spacebase Startopia. Upcoming releases include Spacebase Startopia for Nintendo Switch™ (9/24/21) and Disciples: Liberation (10/21/21). Kasedo Games’ recent releases include Filament, console and tablet versions of Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus, Distant Kingdoms (available in Steam Early Access) as well as City of Gangsters.