The narrative-driven histrionic adventure launches on PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One later this year.
Thursday, 30th September 2021 – Team17 and Infinigon Games have today announced that quirky narrative-driven cooking adventure Epic Chef will be launching on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on 11th November. Epic Chef follows the adventures of Zest, a newcomer to Ambrosia – the culinary combat capital of Concordia – as he aims to become the best chef in the kingdom. Featuring a dynamic recipe system to rustle up over 100,000 unique dishes from ingredients grown and reared on his newly acquired dilapidated haunted villa, Zest must combine a litany of flavours with growing prowess in the kitchen to best the master chefs of Concordia at their own game and take the culinary crown.
Zest has prepared a delicious trailer to enjoy:
- Story Time: A wonderfully crafted narrative unfolds as players journey to become the very best chef in Ambrosia
- Delicious Dishes: Dynamic recipe creation means that players can experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a unique menu of delicious delights
- Food Fights: Engage in battles across Ambrosia with master chefs; dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same taste, meaning every battle is different
- Home Sweet Home: Customise and repair the dilapidated (and slightly haunted) villa Zest calls home to its former glory
- Discover Ambrosia: When the kitchen gets a little too hot players can go on spa trips, try fishing, or meet the friendly locals.
To keep up to date with all the information on Epic Chef, go to www.visitambrosia.com – the official website of the Concordian Tourism Board – like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join us on Discord.
About Infinigon Games
Infinigon is the project of a group of hardcore gamers who happen to be video game industry professionals. Just a team of gamers working hard to create the games they love to play: unique indie products with an original perspective.
About Team17 Group plc Founded in 1990, Team17 Group plc is a leading developer, video games label, and creative partner for developers around the world. Floated on AIM in 2018, Team17, with its extensive portfolio of over 100 titles, embodies the spirit of independent games. In addition to the award-winning Overcooked!, Yoku’s Island Express, and the iconic Worms, which celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2020, Team17 has helped bring critically acclaimed titles including Hell Let Loose, Moving Out, Golf With Your Friends, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Blasphemous, and The Escapists to gamers everywhere.