FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – September 1st, Warsaw, Poland.
The time has come to separate the boys from the men, as fighting Nazis while trying to hold the position that you’ve recently taken from them is no easy task. Check the entrance to your bunker, look after your supplies, count the ammunition you have at hand, and do all you can to get ready for the upcoming assault.
Get the game from Steam Early Access (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1155870/WW2_Bunker_Simulator/) today for $11.99 and with a 15% launch discount.
The game was published in Early Access on Steam with the development roadmap that you can check below:
ABOUT WW2: BUNKER SIMULATOR
WW2: Bunker Simulator is a unique mix of FPS, action, survival, and simulation game. Try to make it through each day while at the same time following orders from Command and fulfilling every military task they throw at you. Your fight will not only be with restless Nazis attacking when you least expect them but also with hunger, thirst, exhaustion, and sleep deprivation. Take care of yourself as much as your brothers-in-arms to make sure they will come to the rescue when you need them most. Scavenge for supplies, destroy military targets, fight back enemy waves, send encrypted supply drop requests, and do all you can to hold your ground. History will judge you, but until then, make sure that everyone knows you are in charge of this bunker.
WW2: BUNKER SIMULATOR – MAIN FEATURES
- Take care of your basic survival needs. You are only human, and as such, you need to rest, eat, and regain your energy to be able to perform tasks entrusted to you by Command. There is a lot to be done, but the enemy will not wait for you to get ready. Make sure to keep the balance between taking care of yourself and taking care of the mission.
- Remember that nobody wins the war alone. Command your brothers-in-arms, and do not forget about their needs. They know much more than just shooting and can support you when you need them most.
- Scavenge for supplies and manage them wisely. You are on a battlefield, and that means shortcomings in every area, whether it is food, meds, or ammo. You cannot afford to ignore defeated enemies that may carry valuable items. Search them, and then ration whatever you are able to find.
- Do not be afraid to call for backup. If all fails, and you find yourself in a situation where you do not have enough bandages, food, or ammunition, send an encrypted message to Command with a request for a supply drop. Then, anticipate enemy plans by decrypting any messages you receive with your supplies.
- Destroy military targets. Follow Command and make good use of your machine gun, anti-aircraft gun, or even an anti-tank cannon.
- Immerse yourself in the World War II setting. The realistic recreation of the war bunker’s construction and weapons used is designed to help ensure the most immersive feel possible.
WW2: Bunker Simulator was created by BEPLAYER and Art Games Studio and is available on Steam Early Access thanks to Art Games Studio and Gaming Factory.
About Art Games Studio
Art Games Studio S. A. is a Polish developer and publisher working on games for PC and Nintendo Switch. They’re working with developers, helping them to create, finance, and publish their games on various platforms. The team’s portfolio covers Bad Dream: Fever, When I Was Young, Alchemist Simulator, or S.W.A.N.: Chernobyl Unexplored. One of their projects, Climber: Sky is the Limit received two Gamescom awards nominations this year. https://art-games.com/
BEPLAYER is a small independent game developer that creates video games with passion and desire by using their diverse skillset. After some experience with mobile games, WW2: Bunker Simulator will be the first PC title in their portfolio.
About Gaming Factory
Gaming Factory is a producer and publisher of PC and console games. Among the company’s main objectives are producing and publishing its own titles for consoles and PC and supporting independent development teams. https://gamingfactory.pl/