Prague, Czech Republic – September 2nd, 2021 – Terrain of Magical Expertise, a 2D Turn-Based RPG inspired by the hit web series, will be officially released on September 9th via Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store and other digital stores. The launch price is set at $24.99 USD / 24.99 EUR / £19.99 GBP with a 15% launch discount during the first week.
Terrain of Magical Expertise is a non-linear, story-driven RPG adventure, with an original turn-based combat system enhanced with various quicktime events. Featuring a full cast of voice actors, including talents from some of your favourite video games, YouTube channels, anime and cartoons, as well as charming animations and a huge world to explore, “TOME” packs 40+ hours of pure fun.
You take the role of a White-Hat Hacker who is gifted a copy of TOME by a mysterious friend. As a favour, you will help to take down some sinister Black-Hat Hackers who are trying to win the “Campaign of Champions” by using nefarious means. Joining forces with a guild of determined players called “The Dandy Alliance”, you embark on a turn-based role-playing adventure to help your newfound friends achieve victory.
- Customize your player-character with a variety of magical techniques, all executed via specialized quicktime-events!
- A fully-voiced adventure, featuring 50 actors from some of your favorite video games, anime and cartoons!
- Utilize hacker abilities to turn the tide against your cheating enemies…or cheat yourself, manipulating the game’s rules!
- 6 party member characters, each with unique skills that can combine together into “Team Attacks” that will devastate your foes!
- 25 stages to explore, with over 200 unique enemies to battle against in turn-based combat!
- Branching narrative paths based on your decisions…as well as your victories and losses, resulting in multiple endings!
Terrain of Magical Expertise is set to release on PC on September 9th, 2021. For more information, make sure you check out the game on Steam, and Twitter, and follow 1C Entertainment on Facebook or Twitter.
About 1C Entertainment:
1C Entertainment is an international group with offices located in Warsaw, Gdansk, Prague, Budapest and Moscow and operating in the segments of game production, distribution and services for video game developers. The company releases video games for all platforms through its global network of partners digitally and in retail.
1C Entertainment has successfully launched over 100 game titles including critically acclaimed series – IL-2 Sturmovik, King’s Bounty, Men of War and Space Rangers. Recent releases include such games as Ancestors Legacy, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, Ion Fury and Deep Sky Derelicts. For more information about 1C Entertainment and their games, please visit the official 1C Entertainment website.
About NEO-C Productions L.L.C:
NEO-C Productions is the company of Independent Animation Artist and Game Developer, Chris Niosi. Known for his online animation work since the 2000’s, NEO-C brings the creative endeavors of Chris Niosi to the next level with fully-animated features and story-focused games with a heavy emphasis on memorable characters. NEO-C’s first outing to the gaming world is the upcoming RPG title “Terrain of Magical Expertise”!