Soldiers of the legendary 101st Airborne Division are about to experience the biggest challenge of their life. After landing at the Normandy coast and taking over the Nazi bunker, they now must defend it, no matter the cost.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – August 16th, Warsaw, Poland.
Join your brothers in arms and try to hold your position. Make good use of the machine gun being at your disposal and keep the enemies at bay. Engage in one-on-one fights with opponents that manage to breakthrough. In between attacks try to scavenge for supplies, eat, rest, and prepare for another enemy charge. There is no escape from this bunker, so either defend it until there is no Nazi standing or die trying.
Add the game to your Wishlist on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1155870/WW2_Bunker_Simulator/) where you can also find the free game demo.
ABOUT WW2: BUNKER SIMULATOR
WW2: Bunker Simulator is a unique mix of FPS, action, survival, and simulation game. Try to make it through each day while at the same time following orders from Command and fulfilling every military task they throw at you. Your fight will not only be with restless Nazis attacking when you least expect them, but also with hunger, thirst, exhaustion, and sleep deprivation. Take care of yourself as much as your brothers-in-arms to make sure they will come to the rescue when you need them most. Scavenge for supplies, destroy military targets, fight back enemy waves, send encrypted supply drop requests, and do all you can to hold your ground. History will judge you, but until then, make sure that everyone knows you are in charge of this bunker.
WW2: BUNKER SIMULATOR – MAIN FEATURES
- Take care of your basic survival needs. You are only human, and as such, you need to rest, eat, and regain your energy to be able to perform tasks entrusted to you by Command. There is a lot to be done, but the enemy will not wait for you to get ready. Make sure to keep the balance between taking care of yourself and taking care of the mission.
- Remember that nobody wins the war alone. Command your brothers-in-arms, and do not forget about their needs. They know much more than just shooting and can support you when you need them most.
- Scavenge for supplies and manage them wisely. You are on a battlefield, and that means shortcomings in every area, whether it is food, meds, or ammo. You cannot afford to ignore defeated enemies that may carry valuable items. Search them, and then ration whatever you are able to find.
- Do not be afraid to call for backup. If all fails, and you find yourself in a situation where you do not have enough bandages, food, or ammunition, send an encrypted message to Command with a request for a supply drop. Then, anticipate enemy plans by decrypting any messages you receive with your supplies.
- Destroy military targets. Follow Command and make good use of your machine gun, anti-aircraft gun, or even an anti-tank cannon.
- Immerse yourself in the World War II setting. The realistic recreation of the war bunker’s construction and weapons used is designed to help ensure the most immersive feel possible.
WW2: Bunker Simulator is being developed by BEPLAYER and Art Games Studio and will launch on Steam Early Access thanks to Art Games Studio and Gaming Factory, on September 1st this year.
About Art Games Studio
Art Games Studio S. A. is a Polish developer and publisher working on games for PC and Nintendo Switch. They’re working with developers helping them create, finance and publish their games on various platforms.. The team’s portfolio covers Bad Dream: Fever, When I Was Young,, Alchemist Simulator or S.W.A.N.: Chernobyl Unexplored. https://art-games.com/
BEPLAYER is a small independent game developer that creates video games with passion and desire by using their diverse skillset. After some experience with mobile games, WW2: Bunker Simulator will be the first PC title in their portfolio.
About Gaming Factory
Gaming Factory is a producer and publisher of PC and console games. Among the company’s main objectives are producing and publishing its own titles for consoles and PC and supporting independent development teams. https://gamingfactory.pl/