Sydney, Australia, August 31st, 2021: THQ Nordic and Aspyr Media, in a joint effort, are bringing Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse to retail.
The physical edition will be playable on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and Nintendo Switch releasing on October 26, 2021.
About Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
Be the Zombie. Kick Ass and Take Brains.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. As Stubbs the Zombie, you’ll show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back, Maggie, and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
- Eat Brains: Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence
- Build Your Zombie Horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies and lead a zombie assault on the living
- Possess Punchbowl’s Population: Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away
- Bring Civilisation to its Knees: Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past
- Stubbs and Chill: Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included)
Notes for Editors:
About Aspyr Media
Aspyr is a leading video game publishing and development partner focused on maximizing the potential of games across all platforms and for all players. Today, the company supports a growing network of partners that includes many of the industry’s leading entertainment IP holders, publishers, developers, and technology providers. Aspyr is based in Austin, TX. Official Website: https://www.aspyr.com/
About THQ Nordic
The THQ Nordic official boiler plate can be found here: https://thqnordic.com/company/about