Expect dark humour and gore aplenty as you research and craft the hell of your dreams!
Rome, Italy – 10th August, July 2021. Leonardo Interactive and developer Woodland Games invite you to cast aside your boring 9-to-5 day job and unleash your more creative side as you take on the role of a promising new architect of hell in the dark humoured survival sim Hell Architect. This highly anticipated new title which takes inspiration from classic survival sim and management construction games will launch on PC via Steam on August 18th, 2021.
Hell Architect takes the classic survival-sim genre and adds a devilishly new twist to the gameplay. Dropping you into the role of an architect of hell, you will be tasked with creating and building ever more inventive ways of managing (and torturing) the sinners who arrive there. With a host of hell themed building and crafting options at your disposal you will be able to research and construct evermore intricate rooms and put your sinners to work harvesting materials to construct your torture devices! Expect dark humour and gory themes aplenty! Let your imagination run wild and craft the hell of your dreams (or nightmares!) and don’t forget to impress the big boss, Lucifer himself.
Features of Hell Architect:
- Create the Hell of your dreams: Flex your creative muscles to design, build and furnish 9 infamous levels of Hell in the single player campaign mode, or spend a hellish eternity designing your own chaotic masterpiece from scratch in sandbox mode.
- If you build it, they will suffer!: Begin with basic buildings like power stations (yup they need those in Hell too!) and canteens for your hungry workers and expand your empire to include shrines and intricate torture contraptions to increase the level of suffering for your weary residents.
- Management is key: Harvesting resources, building an infrastructure and expanding your Hell will be key in your success. A constant stream of new lost souls will provide more hands to use, but will require managing to keep them working.
- Crack the whip: Treat the sinners sent to your humble abode to different fun (or not so fun) sources of suffering, be it punishing them for disobedience or just for fun. Your Hell, your choices.
- Hell never looked so good: The stylish 2D art style perfectly blends with the brutal, gorey themes and is topped off with outstanding dark humour.
- Guest appearances: Play as Legendary Characters, a motley crew of history’s most despicable sinners who drop into your domain, each possessing special abilities to help build your devilish masterpiece.
Developed by Woodland Games and published by Leonardo Interactive, Hell Architect will be released for PC via Steam on August 18th, 2021. Fans head to the Steam page and download the Prologue as well as wishlist the game now. For more information on Leonardo Interactive, please visit the official website at https://leonardointeractive.com/
About Leonardo Interactive
Leonardo Interactive is an award-winning video games publisher based in Rome, Italy and it has produced and published award-winning titles across all major platforms. Bringing games to market in both physical and digital media, the company has made notable launches to date including the award-winning Dry Drowning and the point and click adventure Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town and will launch Seed of Life, Hell Architect and the survival horror prequel Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle through 2021 and beyond. Leonardo Interactive is also the owner of VLG publishing.
About Woodland Games
Woodland Games is a development studio from Poland. We know one thing for sure – we want to give players the best games we can possibly make, and games that we ourselves would like to play. We believe that true passion and putting heart into our work can, and will, result in great products. We pay attention to every detail of our games, from graphics to gameplay.