Aliso Viejo, Calif. – Aug. 11, 2021 – Lineage II Aden, a new, solo gameplay-enhanced server for the Lineage II MMO is now live and available to all players in the Americas for free. Lineage II Aden tweaks all player classes to add survivability for solo hunting, and adds the new Death Knight class, Sylph race, and Sylph Storm Blaster class. Lineage II Aden is now available for all players to download and play for free by visiting lineage2.com/aden.
Check out the new player guide created by the Lineage II team as well as the recent official cinematic trailer.
To celebrate the launch of the game, the following in-game events are taking place:
- Attendance Event: Through September 15, players can log in daily to claim special rewards, including consumables, and some items normally found on the premium L2 Store. There are 28 total days of rewards, culminated with the Antharas Doll, which can only be obtained through the Attendance Event. Find out full details here.
- Raid Master Event: Until September 1, the Raid Master event will spawn two special enemies every hour 10 minutes after the hour, and if they are defeated within the time limit, will drop Raid Master Chests, which contain special rewards that would normally be found in the L2 Store, and also have a chance of dropping 1000 or 8000 premium L2 Coin Boxes. Full details here.
- Why Burn Event: Through September 1, one of the hottest prizes in Lineage II Aden is up for grabs. A one-per-server flying Wyvern Mount will be gifted to the player who is at the top of the leaderboards by September 1, along with a Boss Weapon Pack. The top 1,000 players on the leaderboard will all receive various items. Full details here.
Exclusively to Lineage II Aden in the Americas are permanent changes to the loot tables of several elite monsters and World Raid bosses to include Raid Master Chests and L2 Coin Boxes. Celebrate battle accomplishments with incredible rewards!
Key features of Lineage II Aden include:
- Solo-friendly Gameplay: Waiting around for a party to level or grind is a thing of the past in Lineage II Aden. All 36 classes are tuned to be self-sufficient while hunting, and Lineage II Aden will have six new solo dungeons at launch. Lineage II Aden also features a simplified leveling system, making it easier on players to reach max level.
- Two new player Classes: Lineage II Aden will have two new player classes – the agile Sylph Storm Blasters, and the fearsome Death Knight – based on the Death Knight raid boss from the original Lineage. Storm Blasters can harness the power of spirits into fast but accurate gun attacks while swiftly moving through the battlefield on top an elemental hoverboard. The Death Knight is a melee magic user with powerful single-handed sword attacks, can transform into an unleashed skeletal monster, and ride a Nightmare Mount. Lineage II Aden will be the first Lineage II service in the Americas to receive these classes. More information and lore about these new classes can be found here for the Storm Blaster and Death Knight.
- Pet Systems: Players can now adopt cuddly yet fearsome pets to join them in battle. Different pets have different skills and abilities, and can be evolved from their base stage through two different power levels as they fight with you in combat. Players can summon 6 different types of pets, and can equip them with their own gear. Full details on the pet system are available here.
- Free to play, supported by the L2 Store and L2 Coin Shop: Lineage II Aden will be completely free to play. For players who want to progress faster, items, equipment, supplies, and boost items can be purchased with L2 Coin, which can then be traded with other players, or NCoin, which can be acquired through real money transactions. Players can also purchase items through the L2 Coin Shop for Adena. Adena, various rare items and end-game materials can be acquired through gameplay such as hunting, crafting and boss raids.
The Lineage II Aden service is now available in the Americas. Visit https://www.lineage2.com/aden to learn more and download the game.