Become the king of the dance floor! Swing, rock, experience fantastic music, and lose yourself in the rhythm while burning those calories. After an enormous success on PCVR and Oculus Quest, Synth Riders is ready to help you discover your inner dancer on PS VR today!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – August 10th, Los Angeles, USA.
Get your groove on with 54 fantastic, licensed songs of various genres to choose from in the base game and 25 additional songs available as paid DLC from bands like Muse, The Offspring, and Caravan Palace. Perform your best dancing moves on the 13 amazing stages in two game modes that you can spice up with modifiers. But most of all, there’s a ton of fun awaiting PS VR players in one of the best VR dancing games out there!
Synth Riders is now available on the PlayStation Store (https://store.playstation.com/concept/235392, where you can get either the base game or one of the fantastic bundles offered by the developer:
- Synth Riders (base game): $24.99 / 24.99€ with a 20% Launch Discount for PS+ Members
- Synth Riders + Caravan Palace Music Pack (special edition): $29.99 / 29.99€, with a 20% Launch Discount for PS+ Members
- Synth Riders + Complete Music Collection (special edition): $52.99 / 49.99€, with a 20% Launch Discount for PS+ Members
- 5 Music Packs, each available for $7.99 / 7.99€
- 25 individual songs, each available for $1.99 / 1.99€
“We’re super happy that PS VR players can finally join the amazing Synth Riders community and start their dance-action journey through immersive, artistic, retro-futuristic environments, with movements choreographed to our diverse soundtrack of licensed music,” said Abraham Aguero Benzecri, the Creative Director at Kluge Interactive. “We also have fantastic news for those who like to play together! We are working on bringing Multiplayer Mode to Synth Riders on PS VR, and we will add it as a free update for PS+ members. Keep practicing your best dance moves so you’ll be ready to join the party once this feature becomes available!” He added.
ABOUT SYNTH RIDERS
Synth Riders is a freestyle dancing VR rhythm game that takes place inside 13 retro-futuristic worlds, each with its own artistic character. The game comes with 54 licensed songs and offers 25 additional tracks for purchase as Music Packs, featuring bands like Muse, TheOffspring, Caravan Palace, and more. Let the music move you as you catch notes, ride the rails, and dodge obstacles in a unique combination of freestyle dancing and fitness that lets you burn those calories while having tons of fun at the same time.
The game will allow you to experience incredible licensed music of various genres in a new, immersive way. Dancing here is not optional but crucial for those trying to reach the top of the leaderboard. Catch orbs with your hands, follow the rails of long notes, avoid the walls, use your entire body, move to the beat, and break a sweat in the process!
Choose from all kinds of stages filled with spinning mechanisms, futuristic cities, giant synthesizers, synthwave sunsets, and more. On top of that, selected DLC songs come with Experiences – unique, artistically-driven visuals created to match perfectly with songs, providing a special blend of sight, sound, and physical action.
Test your dancing skills in one of two game modes, Rhythm and Force, each focusing on a completely different playstyle. And if you love to compete with friends and family, then Party Mode, where you’re able to pass the headset to them, should be right up your alley. With five difficulty levels and a wide selection of additional modifiers to spice up the experience (like Spin Mode, where notes come from different directions, requiring you to concentrate and move even more), the possibilities for enjoying the game are endless.
SYNTH RIDERS – PS VR VERSION MAIN FEATURES
- Free your style with 54 eclectic songs.
- Purchase add-ons featuring Muse, The Offspring, and more.
- Master your skills and climb the leaderboards.
- Remix your gameplay with a wide selection of modifiers.
- Explore 10+ immersive environments.
- Pass the headset for fun with friends in Party Mode.
- Get a great workout in the process!
PAID DLC MUSIC PACKS
- “Adrenaline,” featuring The Offspring, Bad Religion, and more punk rock legends.
- “Synthwave 2 Essentials,” featuring Muse, Gunship, and more.
- “Electro Swing Essentials,” featuring Parov Stelar, Jamie Berry, and more.
- “Cyberpunk Essentials,” featuring songs from the Monstercat label.
- “Caravan Palace,” featuring songs from the famous French band.
Synth Riders was developed by Kluge Interactive and is now available on PS VR. The game is already available on Oculus Quest, Steam VR, and Viveport (Valve Index, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Windows Mixed Reality).
About Kluge Interactive
Founded in 2008, Kluge Interactive is a creative technology studio headquartered in Los Angeles and distributed worldwide. Kluge provides creative services for clients and also builds its own products. On the service side, it designs interfaces for web, mobile, VR, and AR with an interdisciplinary team of strategists, designers, and developers. Clients include the City of Los Angeles, Activision, Deloitte, Samsung, and Yum!, among others. On the product side, it’s been creating its own apps and VR and AR experiences for the last few years, leading up to the release of Synth Riders. http://klugeinteractive.com/