Dive into a stylish comic book-drenched aesthetic as you fight against the dehumanized bureaucracy that stole your identity!
Manchester, UK August 12th, 2021 – What would you do if your identity was stolen? Merge Games and Antab Studio are thrilled to announce the release of their narrative-driven futuristic shooter, FORECLOSED. Combining a stylish comic book aesthetic and hectic cyberpunk action, FORECLOSED is now available on Steam, Epic, Stadia, PlayStation 4/5, Xbox Series X and, Nintendo Switch.
FORECLOSED is available on consoles and Stadia at $19.99/£14.99/€19.99 with a 20% discount at launch, and on Epic and Steam at $16.99/£13.49/€16.99 with a 15% launch discount.
Check out the first 30 Minutes of Gameplay here:
Follow the story of Evan Kapnos in this sleek comic book-styled game as he unravels the conspiracy behind his identity foreclosure. Who is responsible and why?
FORECLOSED combines the playability of video games with the sleek visual aesthetic of comic books. Everything from gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel. Fullscreen and comic panel perspectives are seamlessly blended as you move throughout FORECLOSED’s cyberpunk city, uncovering a gripping conspiracy story. Cutscenes are also interactive and transition smoothly between alternative gameplay styles.
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – FORECLOSED is a narrative-driven action-adventure set in a cyberpunk world filled with action, suspense, and experimental augmentations.
- Interactive Comic Book – The unique immersive style will make players truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Immersive Narrative – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently foreclosed, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
- Hi-Tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customisations that can be swapped out or even combined.
- Augmentation Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system.
About Antab Studio
Andrea Tabacco and Lara Gianotti founded Antab Studio in 2016. They are avid gamers themselves and aspire to explore all aspects of videogames. From recreation to experimentation, they strive to develop polished and immersive experiences for their audiences to enjoy.
About Merge Games
Merge is an independent video game publisher and distributor based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes and distributes interactive software worldwide for personal computers and video games consoles. Merge also specialises in publishing collectable games for retail and worldwide digital distribution for independent developers. More information about Merge products can be found at www.mergegames.com.