Today is the day! Urban Trial Tricky™ Deluxe Edition, the wacky Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater-inspired freestyle motocross game from Tate Multimedia, is officially available for purchase on Steam and GOG.com, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 and it costs 19,99 EUR/USD.
(Players can also check out other motorbike games from Tate Multimedia: Urban Trial Freestyle, Urban Trial Playground, and Steel Rats, as they all are 50% off!)
The award-winning freestyle-motocross title will hook players with its easy-to-learn, difficult to master gameplay that will see them flippin’, spinnin’, and grabbin’ their way across 30+ vibrant and feature-rich levels. With a bevy of customization options and three single-player modes, Urban Trial Tricky™ Deluxe Edition is the definition of “just one more run”. And with online leaderboards available to solidify bragging rights, mastering the longest combo chain of high-scoring tricks is the path to FMX glory!
Following a successful run on the Nintendo Switch™ — where the title won Gold prize in Best Nintendo Switch – Casual Game category at the NYX Game Awards — Urban Trial Tricky is bringing its combo-tastic trick stylings to PC and console in all its 60FPS glory. Each level is filled to the brim with ramps, giant loops, and obstacles that will have players going full send at full speed — even if actually landing the trick doesn’t work out every time. Of course, with a delightful variety of customization options available, picking the right helmet for the job will keep all digital Evel Knievels safe from harm and looking good while doing so.
Key Features of Urban Trial Tricky™ Deluxe Edition:
- You Can’t Spell Freestyle Without Style: It’s all about expression in Urban Trial Tricky™ Deluxe Edition, picking the tricks and combos that truly represent your individual style. But more importantly, it’s about stacking the craziest amount of tricks in a combo to smoke your friends and show them who really runs the scene!
- Leadership is an Action, Not a Position: It’s one thing to be better than your siblings or roommates, but to truly showcase your skills you’ll need to dominate the online leaderboards.
- One Trick Two Trick Three Trick COMBO: Crank the pop-punk and get your Tony Hawk on by linking the gnarliest tricks and creating a beautiful, fluid, and most importantly, scoreboard shattering combo.
- Customize Your Kit: An extensive set of cool accessories and paint jobs provides players with a huge suite of options to make their rider look as good as they rip. Did someone say hot dog costume?
- Just Have Fun With It: While knocking out the highest score is an admirable goal, the cruisy pick-up-and-play nature of Urban Trial Tricky™ Deluxe Edition means it’s just as much fun trying to nail that one trick or line that screams “perfection” for you and your personal style.
About Tate Multimedia:
Tate Multimedia S.A. is a Poland-based, independent developer and game publisher. Creators of the classic Kao the Kangaroo franchise, well known Urban Trial Series and awarded Steel Rats.