Race for the Win in Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All, the New Video Game Based on Discovery’s Hit TV Series
Team up with your favorite Street Outlaws stars for the ultimate high-speed racing experience, coming to consoles this fall
MINNEAPOLIS — July 28, 2021 — Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All, the new video game inspired by the speed and excitement of Discovery’s high-octane franchise, is coming fall 2021 to PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Team up with your favorite Street Outlaws show-personalities and prove your skills behind the wheel in the wildest street races across the U.S.
Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All raises the stakes of the series’ cutthroat competitive action — but each race is just one battle in a much larger war. Your success and rep will depend on how well you perform, how you mod your vehicles, and the experience you rack up along the way. Customize a variety of high-performance rides, put the pedal to the metal, and defeat all challengers to be crowned the champion!
- Build the ultimate support crew with drivers from the show like Ryan Martin, Big Chief, AZN, Lizzy, Farmtruck and more, earning access to better parts to improve your ride and winnings
- Race 26 drag vehicles plus 5 challenge cars in 36 unique locations and awesome events
- Customize your machines with over 250 parts, including rims, parachutes, window tints, and smoke colors, with even more options for personalizing your garage
- Compete for Street Outlaw fame against other players in asynchronous online multiplayer and leaderboards
- Experience intense racing action with HD visuals and HDR lighting made with Unreal Engine, as well as 60 FPS gameplay on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles
- Plug-and-play racing wheel support on PlayStation and Xbox consoles for select Thrustmaster® peripherals*
Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All is available to pre-order now at major retailers. For more information, visit https://streetoutlawsgame.com.
* Visit game’s website for compatibility list
Discovery, Inc. (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is a global leader in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of superfans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world. Available in 220 countries and territories and nearly 50 languages, Discovery is a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens, including TV Everywhere products such as the GO portfolio of apps; direct-to-consumer streaming services such as discovery+, Food Network Kitchen and MotorTrend OnDemand; digital-first and social content from Group Nine Media; a landmark natural history and factual content partnership with the BBC; and a strategic alliance with PGA TOUR to create the international home of golf. Discovery’s portfolio of premium brands includes Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Travel Channel, MotorTrend, Animal Planet, Science Channel, and the forthcoming multi-platform JV with Chip and Joanna Gaines, Magnolia Network, as well as OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network in the U.S., Discovery Kids in Latin America, and Eurosport, the leading provider of locally relevant, premium sports and Home of the Olympic Games across Europe. For more information, please visit corporate.discovery.com, and follow @DiscoveryIncTV across social platforms.
About GameMill Entertainment
GameMill Entertainment, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a third-party publisher of console and mobile games for passionate fans around the world. Development platforms include PC, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft consoles including the Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Sony consoles including the PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4, and mobile devices. With development across the globe, GameMill is a source of entertaining and fun games for all ages. For more information, visit https://gamemill.com, as well as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.