Conquer the Blight once and for all!
Fearless developer Ronimo Games (Awesomenauts) and their trusty sidekicks Devolver Digital have decreed that Blightbound, a dark and stylish multiplayer dungeon crawler, will battle its way out of Steam Early Access on July 27th, bringing its eldritch horrors to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Blightbound is an online cross-play & local multiplayer dungeon crawler that tasks three heroes to venture down from their mountain refuge to face the abominations of the Blight – a mysterious and corrupting fog that enshrouds the land.
Explore handcrafted dungeons, fight a terrifying cadre of mystical and monstrous enemies, grab valuable loot, and recover fallen heroes to expand your roster of available warriors. Each player will fulfill a specific role on the team – warrior, assassin, or mage – to overcome colossal bosses and solve clever puzzles.
- Explore an ever-expanding game with dozens of dungeons to explore, new heroes to recover and use, and new loot to retrieve.
- Collect over 20 unique heroes, each with their own unique skill set, passive abilities, and fully narrated story to complete.
- Hundreds of unique items to loot and craft to improve each hero and alter their repertoire of attacks and abilities.
- Build out your refuge atop the mountain by recruiting new artisans to craft more items, fulfilling bounties, and training your heroes.
- Battle through three distinct lands, each with several dungeons to conquer, including the eerie Gravemark, the oppressive Underhold, and the precarious Blood Ridge.
- Distinct class roles that reward team play and powerful ultimate abilities that charge by fulfilling your role. Block damage as a warrior, interrupt enemies as an assassin or heal your allies as a mage.
- A stunning mix of hand-painted characters and real time 3D models and lighting effects.
Can you collect and complete all the challenges, and conquer the Blight once and for all?