GEAR UP AND PREPARE FOR NEW HIGH-LEVEL CONTENT IN THE LAND OF LESCA WITH A3: STILL ALIVE‘S LATEST UPDATE
New PvP Mode, Increases to Maximum Player Level, New ‘Fast-Pass’ Premium Option, and More Await Players Starting Today
LOS ANGELES – JULY 8, 2021 –A3: STILL ALIVE, Netmarble’s dark fantasy open world mobile RPG received its new update today, which adds a new ‘Fast-Pass’ system alongside other new content like level expansions, regions and a new PvP mode known as the Tower of Greed. The latest trailer for today’s update can be found here: [https://youtu.be/FVqa_grqS7o]
This month’s update introduces a handful of new regions and activities for players to experience. These include Lesca, ‘The Frozen Fortress City’, the Serrod Ice Cliff Equipment Dungeon, and a new world boss – the Starving Kudrak. Pre-seasons for the Tower of Greed, a new PvP mode where players must fight for keys by defeating monsters and other players, in order to continually climb the tower, officially begins today as part of today’s update.
A3: STILL ALIVE’s Fast-Pass system allows all players who own the pass to quickly clear several main quests. Once used, automatic adjustments are made to a player’s level and reputation so the minimum requirements to clear chapters are met. Players can look to receive a package of rewards via their mailbox, quickly achieve Level 160 for their characters with the Fast Pass. As free level-ups up to Chapter 19 are available to all Fast Pass users, Blue Diamonds will also be provided to support Fast Pass up to Chapter 22.
Also, when provided with rewards by participating various events will allow the players to achieve three million combat power easily.
Other content and changes in today’s update include:
- Maximum Player Level has increased to Lv. 180, while new Lv. 170 and Lv. 180 Equipment is added to the game
- New Equipment / Accessories Spec-Up Functions has been added. These include Weapon / Armor Awaken, a new Convert Set for Weapons / Armors, and Accessories Tier 3 Awaken.
- New upcoming Server Merges, with the opportunity to Transfer Servers with Server Transfer Tickets that will be offered to players on a regular basis
- Level Achievement events, Starter Guide events, and Starter Soulinker Exchange events, have been reorganized to offer additional rewards and increased benefits for new/returning users and active players
- Several limited-time events, including:
- Lv.120~Lv.170 Step-Up Box (7/8 ~ until further notice) & Level-Up Event Season 2 Lv. 120~170 players can earn rewards by clearing certain level thresholds. Users can participate the Level-Up Event for 14 days
- Veteran Guide Mission and Veteran Exchange Event – After clearing Chapter 22 with Fast Pass, players can undergo a ‘Mission Accomplishment’ event for 14 days in order to reach their maximum level
- Lesca 7-Day Check-In Event (7/8~7/29) / Level-Up Mission (7/8~8/19) / Premium Resonating Stone Event (7/8~ until further notice) – A variety of in-game events have launched to celebrate the new Lesca region that players can experience to earn rewards
- Tower of Greed Exchange Event (7/8~7/29)– When players clear the Tower of Greed, they will earn an Exchange Ticket that can be redeemed for additional rewards.
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: STILL ALIVE is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs.
Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: STILL ALIVE is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com