Physical boxed edition of the acclaimed horror game available now across Europe and Australia
Madrid, Spain – 30th July 2021. Meridiem Games is thrilled to announce that the boxed Deluxe Edition of acclaimed horror game Song of Horror is now available across European and Australian specialist stores. The boxed Deluxe Edition is manufactured and distributed by Meridiem Games.
Developed by Protocol Games and published by Raiser Games, Song of Horror pays homage to the classics of the survival horror genre, offering a third-person horror adventure with fixed cameras. Help its protagonist, Daniel Noyer, solve the mysterious disappearance of the famous writer Sebastian P. Husher.
A must have for any horror fans and collectors of special editions, the Song of Horror boxed Deluxe Edition will include a special artwork sleeve with the iconic illustration of The Presence, a map where players can note clues they find during the game and a character guide, explaining their abilities and relationship to the story for all 13 playable characters.
About Song of Horror
Song of Horror is a cinematic third-person horror adventure focusing on a terrifying narrative inspired by the literary works of Poe, Lovecraft and M.R. James.
Famed writer Sebastian P. Husher has gone missing, along with his entire family. His editor, worried by the loss of contact, sends an assistant to Husher’s home to check on his well-being. He never returns. These disappearances spark a series of terrifying events, revealing a dark entity known only as The Presence that seems to be at the centre of the horror that unfolds.
- Song of Horror offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions.
- Experience unbearable fear as this otherworldly being responds to your way of playing and hunts you down in unexpected ways, offering a unique experience to every player and gameplay where tension builds up naturally instead of coming from scripted sequences.
- As a player, you will live this story through the eyes of a varied set of characters related to the story in their own way. Every character is different, and brings their unique point of view to the investigation, allowing them to approach clues and items differently.
- Their actions and decisions will shape the world: some of them will know more or less of certain aspects of the story; some will be more effective against supernatural manifestations, but all of them can die if the Presence gets to them – and death is permanent. If they die, you will have to pick the story up with another one, and continue the investigation so their deaths are not in vain.
- A mysterious antique shop, a forgotten abbey, an abandoned mental hospital… Each location in Song of Horror is inspired by the classics of the genre. Explore and investigate these haunted places to gather clues and items that will help you solve challenging puzzles while enduring the agonizing tension of the game’s atmosphere.
The boxed Deluxe Edition of Song of Horror is available now across European and Australian specialist stores for PlayStation 4. For more information, please visit www.meridiem-games.com/en
About Meridiem Games
Meridiem Games is an independent video game publisher and distributor for all console platforms. The entire Meridiem Games team is focused on satisfying the demand of players who are fond of physical editions, titles such as Fahrenheit 15Th Anniversary PS4, KUNAI Day One Edition NSW, Daymare: 1998 Black Edition PS4, Pang Adventures Buster Edition PS4 / NSW, etc … released in its physical edition thanks to Meridiem Games. Click here if you want to be updated about us. https://meridiem-games.com/
About Raiser Games
Raiser Games is Webedia’s boutique game publisher. With over 200 games behind our backs, our talented team of professionals helps independent developers to bring their best ideas to life by producing, marketing, publishing, and distributing their projects on multiple platforms and on a worldwide scale. Our flagship title, Youtubers Life , is a trendsetter, million-player franchise with a unique spin on the life simulation genre. Our diverse portfolio includes the Lovecraftian cult-hit Song of Horror , the quirky arena shooter Goat of Duty , and the MOBA manager spin-off Esports Life Tycoon, among others. We strive every day to fill the world with fun and games for everyone. A Raiser Game is both an entertaining experience, and a friendly community where players feel at home.
About Protocol Games
Protocol Games is a Madrid-based studio created in October 2014 by Ignacio F. Herrero and Carlos G.F. Grupeli, two friends who dreamt of making memorable games that made others feel the way they felt playing classic video games. They’ve spent the last 5 years bringing their idea of how true, raw fear feels like into life.