Play both games for FREE and check out developer streams June 17 and 19
SHEFFIELD, England – June 10, 2021 – British developer Valorware – best-known for 9th Dawn III: Shadow of Erthil, the latest installment in the 9th Dawn franchise – today announced that it is co-developing and publishing two new titles: the narrative-based RPG Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis (co-developed by Pinku Kult) and side-scrolling cute ’em up Flewfie’s Adventure (co-developed by Cosmic Boop).
But the good news doesn’t end here: Both titles will be featured during next week’s Steam Next Fest with free playable demos that highlight each game’s unique aesthetic and core gameplay loop. Developer streams for both games are also scheduled for 12:00pm PT / 3:00pm ET on Thursday, June 17 and Saturday, June 19 featuring Tom Au of Valorware, Hana Eaton of Pinku Kult, and Stephanie Newton of Cosmic Boop.
Bound by Ink
It all started with tattoos: Hana Eaton and Stephanie Newton met Valorware founder Tom Au back in 2012 and 2014, respectively, when they became customers at Tom’s tattoo studio. Eventually, both Hana and Stephanie fell in love with the art and science of tattoos and started working with Tom as tattooists. With a keen sense of style and a love for original characters and narratives, the trio soon began to turn all that amazing art into inclusive, endlessly engaging interactive experiences – and the rest is history!
Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis
Welcome to Razore City, a desolate and grim metropolis with one big problem: demons. Control your own Razore City denizen as you are tasked by the mysterious Shōkan Corp to investigate numerous bizarre goings-on around the city and track down the mastermind behind it all, the strange girl in the fox mask. Originally an apparel brand, Pinku Kult’s wild designs and firm grasp on the cyberpunk ethos made it a natural starting point for game development. Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis is an RPG adventure featuring unique 2D art and a completely original storyline. Adventure through the city discovering twisted locations whilst leveling up your team of misfits to eventually take on Hell itself.
Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis
Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis Official Trailer
- Fully original world and story: Dive into the world of Pinku Kult! Meet a cast of colorful characters and come face to face with terrifying demons and lose yourself in Razore City and the mystery of the girl in the fox mask.
- Intense boss battles: Boss battles feature several forms and variations to battle your way through, each more deadly than the last.
- Unique dungeon and level design: All the dungeons are meticulously designed around each demon which resides in them. Make your way through perilous dungeons and haunted mansions taking down vicious enemies and solving intricate puzzles.
- Customizable player character: Customize your player avatar with numerous outfits and hairstyles. You can also unlock more mysterious masks as you take down the demons haunting the city.
- Turn-based RPG system: An old-school approach to a turn-based battle system with a battle order included giving players a chance to strategize and plan out their moves.
Planet Cutemellow is in trouble, Uzzu and his swarm of monsters are here to take over!
Join Flewfie on this epic Adventure! With the help of your friends Scientist Snail, Bunn Bunn and Pinky Panda, can you put an end to the chaos and stop Uzzu? Fly across the Sticky Caramel Coves, the shimmering scenes of the Crystal Plains and sneak through the murky depths of the abandosphere! Explore each world to discover many quests on your journey!
Flewfie’s Adventure Official Trailer
- Packed with beautiful artwork and a cute cast of original characters.
- Explore five unique worlds to discover a variety of environments and encounter new monsters.
- Side Quests: Help those in need by completing side quests across 5 different world maps.
- Find Glop the puzzlemaster in every level! Test your skills with intricate puzzles and obstacles. Can you rescue all the bundrops?
- Customize your UFO and Flewfie with unlockable skins you can find hidden throughout the game.
- Level up your UFO throughout your journey to aid you in combat.
Free demos for Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis and Flewfie’s Adventure will be available during the Steam Next Fest (June 16-22). Pricing and launch dates are yet to be determined.
Facebook – http://facebook.com/valorware
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valorware
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/Valorware
Instagram – http://instagram.com/valorware
Discord – https://discord.gg/mRQKpb3
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PinkuKult
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/kultpinku
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZqXMlSSbR6Nt-N8pgbRCog
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/pinku.kult
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@pinkukult
Discord – https://discord.gg/YvuSVJR
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CosmicBoop
Twitter – https://twitter.com/CosmicBoop
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIsR8EJKr_4OxMauCLIFxQ
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cosmicboop
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@cosmicboop
Discord – https://discord.com/invite/yCgHV97
Valorware is a UK-based game development and publishing company. Valorware is led by developer Tom Au and is focused on producing content-rich RPGs. To learn more about Valorware, please visit http://valorware.com.