Demo available on Xbox One starting at midnight June 11th
A demo of upcoming action-adventure Trigger Witch will be playable during the Xbox Summer Game Fest event, starting at midnight local time on June 11th. This marks the first opportunity for the general public to try the game on Xbox One ahead of its release in July 2021!
In close partnership with developer Rainbite, Eastasiasoft Limited will publish Trigger Witch for release on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PS4 and PS5. In addition to release on digital storefronts, physical editions will also be available for preorder through online retail partner Playasia. We’ll have more details on Limited Edition preorder dates, platforms and contents at a later time!
About Trigger Witch
Trigger Witch is a stylized 2D twin-stick action game from the creators of Reverie, set in an odd open world where magic is outdated and firearms are the new way of life. Players assume the role of Colette, a prospective graduate from the Stock, an academy for Witchcraft and Triggery. After a mysterious man invades her realm, events are set in motion that turn Colette’s life upside-down, casting her as the sole heroine with enough firepower to restore peace.
- Explore an open world in classic action-adventure style!
- Wield and upgrade new firearms as you progress.
- Meet strange and endearing characters through engaging dialogue.
- Blast monsters back to their rightful plane of existence in bloody fashion!
- Solve environmental puzzles and overcome obstacles in clever ways.
- Play solo or multiplayer at any time, with drop-in local co-op.