Celebrate Every Moment with 40 New Tracks Including a Collaboration with Todrick Hall!
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — June 15, 2021 — At Ubisoft’s digital press conference, Ubisoft Forward, the company announced that Just Dance®2022, the newest installment of the #1 Music Video Game Franchise of All Time,* will launch on November 4, 2021, on the Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and Stadia.
Check below the Toderick Hall YouTube trailer
Just Dance is the worldwide entertainment phenomenon with more than 138 million players around the world and more than 80 million units sold.** This year, Just Dance 2022 offers players even more ways to dance:
- 40 New Songs and Universes: “Level Up” your dance skills withchart-topping hits and viral internet phenomena, including:
- “Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels” by Todrick Hall
- “Believer” by Imagine Dragons
- “Level Up” by Ciara
- And many more to come!
- More than 700 Songs in Just Dance® Unlimited***: Keep the party going! The Just Dance Unlimited subscription-based streaming service grants you access to an ever-growing catalog of hit songs, as new and exclusive songs are added throughout the year! In addition, every copy of Just Dance 2022 comes with one month of free access!****
Just Dance 2022 will also feature an exciting collaboration with famous singer, dancer and choreographer Todrick Hall. The artist will bring a new version of his iconic track, “Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels,” exclusively created for the latest installment of Just Dance. Players will also have a chance to take part in the creation of his music video, which will be released alongside the new Just Dance track. For more information, please visit www.justdancegame.com.
“To me, Just Dance allows people to express themselves through dance and to celebrate who they are in their individuality in such a fun way,” said artist Todrick Hall. “The new lyrics were handcrafted specifically for Just Dance. I guarantee they are going to give people so much confidence. That’s the reason why I wrote ‘Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels’ and now it’s been Just Danceified. I hope you will have just as much fun dancing to this track as I had making it.“
Along with new songs, players will enjoy the return of classic Just Dance game modes:
- Sweat Mode: Exercising has never been so fun! Start your own routine with Sweat mode and keep yourself motivated by tracking calories burnt and time spent dancing.
- Co-op Mode: Team up with friends and share the fun thanks to the return of Co-op mode. Get together and combine scores to rule the dance floor!
- Quickplay Mode. For those looking to get straight to playing, the game will have a randomized playlist ready from the Start menu.
- World Dance Floor: Challenge fellow Just Dancers from all over the world during these exciting tournaments. You will be matched with players of a similar level as yours for a fair dance battle.
Available on all platforms, the Just Dance® Controller App makes the game more accessible with its phone-scoring technology, which allows up to six players to dance without any additional accessories, available for free on iOS and Android™.
For the latest information on Just Dance 2022, the Just Dance Controller App or Just Dance Unlimited, please visit justdancegame.com. Follow Just Dance on Twitter @justdancegame and use hashtag #JustDance2022.
*Source: NPD, GfK & GSD – August 2017
***Just Dance Unlimited is an additional subscription service available through Just Dance 2017, Just Dance 2018, Just Dance 2019, Just Dance 2020, Just Dance 2021 and Just Dance 2022.
****TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. REQUIRES INTERNET ACCESS AND ACCOUNT REGISTRATION. AFTER TRIAL, CONTINUED ACCESS TO JUST DANCE UNLIMITED REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION FEE.
About Just Dance Controller App
The free Just Dance Controller App enables players to use their smartphone to play the game without any peripherals or added console cameras. The app transforms the player’s smartphone into a motion sensor that tracks the accuracy of their moves and allows them to navigate through the game.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, and Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon®, Rainbow Six and The Division. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2020-21 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €2,241 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2021 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.