New foes have appeared!
The critically acclaimed Loop Hero has now welcomed over 800,000 players on its endless adventure on Steam, and today the brave adventurers at Four Quarters have revealed the first major update for the game, focusing on player feedback, quality of life improvements, new tiles and enemies!
New features include:
- Save On The Go: The new update features an option to save & exit the game in the middle of an expedition, preserving your progress in-progress!
- Perks Deck: A new option that locks boss perks so they don’t drop in the expedition perk pool
- Escape From Battle: Safety-conscious heroes can now escape during battles with 30% of your resources.
- Speed Up: The speed button now includes up to 4x expedition speed and 2.5x battle speed
- Inventory Management: Items can now be locked in the inventory by right-clicking on them
- Deck Switching: Decks can now be switched in the cards, supplies, perks menus.
- New Tiles, New Enemies: 3 new tiles and 2 new enemies have been added to the game, but it’s up to you to find them…
In addition to today’s update, acclaimed video game documentarians Noclip recently released a film charting the creation of Loop Hero, from Ludum Dare game jam to Steam best seller!
Watch the full documentary here:
Loop Hero will continue to reveal more of its secrets in further updates. Visit loophero.com and follow @_FQteam and @devolverdigital on Twitter for deeper and darker insights!