It’s time to go all out in MyTEAM Season 7!
2K has announced the next action-packed season of MyTEAM for NBA® 2K21on PlayStation4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia and PC. Start your engines, it’s time to put the pedal to the metal in the four week long MyTEAM Season 7 – Full Throttle. Matching the intensity of the conclusion of the NBA regular season, ballers will jump hot off the line on the race to level 40, with 150,000 XP released on day one to kick start the season.
Season 7 – Full Throttle, the quickest MyTEAM Season to date, ends on June 4 and features a heart-pumping thrill of fast-paced action, challenges and rewards including:
- Start the new season off with a Ruby Evo Derrick Rose as the Level 1 reward, alongside 150,000 XP on day one. Players can race to level 40 to earn a Dark Matter Vince Carter as the Season 7 level 40 reward;
- Several Dark Matter reward cards across MyTEAM Modes, including the late-great Elgin Baylor, Larry Johnson, Sidney Moncrief, Bailey Howell, Larry Kenton, Jerry Lucas, Louie Dampier and Bill Walton;
- Starting Saturday, May 8, the Token Market will open to commemorate the newest inductees into the Basketball Hall of Fame with exclusive packs containing Hall of Fame badges and more;
- To celebrate our Legend Edition Cover Athlete Kobe Bryant’s upcoming induction, all MyTEAM players will receive a Hall of Fame badge, every day for eight days (May 8-15) just for logging in;
- Spotlight Sim is making its return with new rewards including Lifetime Agendas to be complete for the Fire Basketball, available for the first time on Next Generation consoles and the brand-new Holographic Basketball;
- A new base set, Current Series 3, to match the intensity in the NBA right now. This set includes MyTEAM’s first ever Galaxy Opal base cards with Stephen Curry and Lebron James both rated as league-leading Galaxy Opals;
- New signature challengefrom Tracy McGrady: replicate his amazing scoring flurry from 2004 against the San Antonio Spurs by scoring 13 points in 33 seconds;
- More daily challenges, locker codes, agendas, season levels and more to be announced from our Twitter (@NBA2K_MyTEAM) all season long.
Check out the full Courtside Report below or click here for all the details on the latest season.
It’s time to go all out in MyTEAM Season 7! This new and unique Season will allow you to earn your way to Level 40 at your own pace, with brand new releases, challenges, rewards, and so much more. Are you ready to go Full Throttle in MyTEAM?
At only 4 weeks in length, Season 7: Full Throttle will be the quickest MyTEAM Season to date. This is a very intense time of year with the NBA regular season ending, the Play-In Tournament, the start of the NBA Playoffs, and, of course, the Basketball Hall of Fame ceremonies.
More on all of that later, but with the shortest season to date, how else are we making Season 7 unique? To start, we are releasing 150,000 XP on Day 1. Meaning there is nothing holding you back from earning your way to Level 40! Additional XP will be released throughout the Season, commemorating moments, accompanying new releases, and getting you closer and closer to our Season 7 Level 40 reward, Dark Matter Vince Carter!
Accompanying Vinsanity, we have even more Dark Matter reward cards for you to earn throughout MyTEAM! For Limited, we are featuring the late-great Elgin Baylor. Pick up this legend after collecting the 4 Rings, one per weekend, after wins in Limited this Season. In Unlimited, earn grandmama, Larry Johnson after going 12-0 in the Galaxy Opal tier. Look for Sidney Moncrief in Ascension, Baily Howell in Triple Threat Online, and Larry Kenon in the Vault with Jerry Lucas at 1,500 wins in Single Player Triple Threat. Plus, Dark Matter Louie Dampier in The Exchange (alongside Pink Diamond Chris Paul and Diamond Carmelo Anthony!) and a 1,000 card limited release in the Dark Matter Reward Market for Bill Walton.
That did say Reward Market right? Let’s talk Token Market, as it will open to commemorate the newest inductees into the Basketball Hall of Fame! Starting Saturday, head into the Token Market for exclusive packs containing Hall of Fame badges and a few other surprises all week long! Keeping with it’s namesake, and for our Legend Edition Cover Athlete Kobe Bryant’s upcoming induction, we are giving all MyTEAM players a Hall of Fame badge, everyday, for 8 days; starting on Saturday May 8th. Login each day to pick up a new Hall of Fame badge for your collection!
Speaking of long-awaited returns, Spotlight Sim will make it’s return in Season 7. New rewards will include Lifetime Agendas that are tied to the completion of some of the upcoming challenges. What will their rewards be? The final basketball cards required to complete the collections for the Fire Basketball and the brand-new Holographic Basketball! I can not wait for you all to experience the Fire Ball on Next Generation consoles, and witness the new Holographic Ball’s color-bending effects in MyTEAM this season!
This is an intense MyTEAM Season and it is matching the intensity we’re seeing in the NBA right now! With teams preparing for the Play-In Tournament and the NBA Playoffs, we are launching this Season with a new base set, Current Series 3! This new set includes our first-ever Galaxy Opal base cards with Stephen Curry and LeBron James both rated as league-leading Galaxy Opals. You can pick up the new set of cards in League Series 3 Packs & Boxes, or from Premium releases the rest of the year.
A new Season also brings a new Signature Challenge, this time hand-picked from the one and only Tracy McGrady! T-Mac chose his amazing scoring flurry from 2004 against the Spurs, dropping 13 points in just 33 seconds to secure the W! Match his statline, win the game, and earn a Diamond Shoe and yet another Hall of Fame badge to bring your lineup to that next T-Mac level. And if you need a Tracy McGrady card for the challenge, enter this locker code for a Free Agent version to take to the court! T-MAC-13-IN-33
*Requires NBA 2K21. One per 2K account. Locker code expires 6/4/21. Terms apply.
There is even more going into this Season, Daily. To stay on top of everything I cannot stress enough how important it is to stay connected to our Twitter @NBA2K_MyTEAM, and checking out the MyTEAM segments on 2KTV and in the MyTEAM Community Hub. With all these Agendas, Locker Codes, Season Levels and more waiting, it’s time to go Full Throttle in Season 7 of MyTEAM!
Remember that all progress players make on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K21 will transfer to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions within the same console family via dual-access. More information is available at the dual-access FAQ. Additionally, NBA 2K21 is now available on Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft’s subscription service, for players that want to jump in. More details can be found here.
Visual Concepts is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
# # #