SEE WHO IS STRONGER IN THIS BURNING DREAM MATCH UPDATE, AS SPECIAL SIGNATURE KYO AND IORI ARRIVE IN THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR
LOS ANGELES – MAY 27, 2021 – Two of The King of Fighters’ iconic fighters, Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami, grow even stronger as both characters officially receive Special Signature variants in today’s update for Netmarble’s popular mobile action role-playing game (RPG) THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR alongside other in-game updates and enhancements.
As a Yellow Element Attack-type fighter, Special Signature Kyo can deal powerful DMG with extra Starlight DMG with his Finisher Skill, while increasing ATK of Signature Fighters at the cost of lowered HP.
Special Signature Iori is s a Purple Element Balance-type Fighter that also delivers powerful DMG and extra Burn DMG with his Finisher Skill, and can increases the ATK and Power Charge Rate of Signature Fighters. Special Battle and Option Cards themed after these new fighters are also now available to collect.
This month’s update also introduces many in-game activities for players to enjoy, including:
- New Guild Raid: Geese Howard– A new Geese Howard Guild Raid Boss, where different Metas are required for each difficulty level, is now available to challenge. Players can earn Mystery Box rewards, including Memory, Plus Imprint Stone, Skill Level Up Cards along with other items, by surpassing in-game Total DMG records
- Rush Dungeon: Burning Dream Match (5/27 ~ 6/9) – Players can enjoyKyo & Iori’s Dream Match story in this new Rush Dungeon. Rewards up for collection include Rubies, Enhancement Hammers, and Gold, along with Element Fest Memory Selection Boxes and Plus Imprint Stone Mystery Boxes via the Exchange Shop.
- SS Awakening Event: Players can collect Special Signature Imprint Stone Selection Boxes, Elite Enhancement Hammers and Rubies, by awakening SS Kyo and SS Iori
- Carnival Event (5/27 ~ 6/2) – Players will have the chanceto earn points by summoning fighters, combining memories and exchanging dimensional invitations to gain rewards at certain thresholds, including Rare Enhancement Hammers, Plus Imprint Stone and SS Memories
- Super Mission (5/27 ~ 6/9) – 99 Whip, 99 Maxima and 99 K’ appear as selectable fighters. By clearing the missions, players will earn Element Gold Memories for their selected fighter
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR boasts fast-paced fighting action as players battle through waves of enemies, giant bosses, and rival fighter teams. The excitement is paired with cutting edge graphics, bold colors, and lightning-fast animations. In addition, this game features all of KOF’s classic fighters from ’94 to XIV, with more than 130 fighters available to collect, along with more to come with seasonal events, collaborations with popular IP such as TEKKEN 7, SAMURAI SHODOWN, Seven Knights, and more.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR is available to download on Google Play and the App Store in more than 175 countries and comes with support for English, Taiwanese, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, and German languages.
For more information, please visit THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR’s website. Also, please follow THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Discord, Reddit, and forum on Netmarble.com.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com.
©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ©Netmarble Corp. & Netmarble Neo Inc. All Right Reserved.