The cosy community sim is set to welcome players to customise every aspect of their perfect virtual life.
Wednesday, 12th May 2021 – Team17 and Wonderscope Games have today announced that cosy community sim Hokko Life will launch into Steam Early Access on 2nd June, whisking players away to the laid-back town of Hokko. Hokko Life gives players the opportunity to design every aspect of their new life, personalising minute details of the town; everything from the wallpaper to the size and position of chair cushions can be altered to make their new home feel just right.
With Hokko Life’s editing system, players can tweak shapes, materials, and colours to customise everything from the clothing they wear to the furniture in the houses, all of which can be shared with friends. If players want to take a break from the workshop and really integrate themselves into the Hokko lifestyle, they can spend time building their collection of critters by fishing in the local ponds and rivers or hunting bugs around the easygoing town.
Hokko Life Key Features:
- Get Creative: The workshop awaits as players take control over every aspect of Hokko, with the 3D design tool, every aspect of a player’s creation can be tailored to perfection
- Dare to Design: No detail is too small, everything from the colour, fabric, and angle of the pillow on a chair can be edited
- Sharing is Caring: Players will be able to share their meticulously crafted designs with friends and other players around the world
- Back of the Net: A lazy afternoon in Hokko can be spent with a net or pole in hand, catching and collecting the critters crawling around town
- Meet the Neighbours: Hokko’s townsfolk offer a warm welcome, and with varying personalities, they all make for fantastic friends.
About Wonderscope Games
Wonderscope Games is based in Stockholm, Sweden and headed by British-Swedish developer, Robert Tatnell. The studio’s debut title, the community life simulator Hokko Life, is currently in development for PC. Visit www.wonderscope.games for more information.
About Team17 Group plc Founded in 1990, Team17 Group plc is a leading developer, video games label, and creative partner for developers around the world. Floated on AIM in 2018, Team17, with its extensive portfolio of over 100 titles, embodies the spirit of independent games. In addition to the award-winning Overcooked!, Yoku’s Island Express, and the iconic Worms, which celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2020, Team17 has helped bring critically acclaimed titles including Hell Let Loose, Moving Out, Golf With Your Friends, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, Blasphemous, and The Escapists to gamers everywhere.