A meatier adventure stirs in the darkness as a new story chapter heads to all platforms
Moscow, Russia (06 May 2021) – Having carved up a storm on PC, brutal 2D hack-and-slash adventure Demon Skin will be arriving on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on 30 September. And that’s not all: publisher Buka Entertainment and developer LUDUS FUTURE are also pleased to confirm that console players will experience a deeper, richer adventure thanks to the inclusion of a new playable chapter.
This bonus addition, accessible part-way through the main adventure, will hurtle players into the past to explore events before the game’s cataclysmic opening scenes. Battle-scarred players who are already enjoying Demon Skin on PC will be able to freely access the new prequel chapter from the end of June, with console players set to receive the full experience on launch day.
Ahead of the new chapter, PC players can already enjoy a host of improvements that have been added to Demon Skin based on player feedback. Patch 1.0007 is now live and introduces various fixes and updates including added save points, remapped gamepad controls, extra combat animations across multiple weapons, dialogue skip options, an all-important character death counter and much more. The full list of improvements is available here: https://steamcommunity.com/games/1522140/announcements/detail/3065239561546493934
Demon Skin is available now on PC and is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on 30 September 2021.
Discover the story of Demon Skin’s production, and the long path filled blood, sweat and tears undertaken by lead developer Denis Listov, in this post-mortem: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1522140/view/3065238927493514084
Buy Demon Skin now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1522140/Demon_Skin/
About Demon Skin
Demon Skin is a hard-hitting dark fantasy brawler with tactical stance-based combat and perilous platforming elements, which plunges players into an epic struggle against ever-increasing odds. Smash and crash your way through deadly realms and rip weapons from the cold, dead claws of slain demons in a relentless, battle-strewn adventure brimming with devious traps and hulking bosses. Level-up your warrior, hunt down secret artifacts and master the art of juggling weapons (occasionally hurling one into a crowd to split enemy skulls, of course) until you’re unstoppable.
The demons won’t know what hit them…
– Sophisticated combat system. Improve your skills by mastering various stances for lightning-fast parrying and inflicting maximum damage with spectacular finishing moves! Keep an eye on the level of stamina and other indicators of the character’s physical condition – all these features directly affect the outcome of the battle.
– An extensive skill tree. Gain experience to learn new combos and enhance health, stamina, and attack power.
– Dozens of enemy types. From skeletons, zombies, and spiders to werewolves, lizards, and golems – fighting each of them requires a different approach.
– Huge arsenal for killing monsters. There are more than 30 types of edged and blunt weapons at your disposal and each type is only effective against a certain type of enemies. You can even destroy enemies with your bare hands – it’s not as effective but still a lot of fun.
– Secrets and artifacts. Some rare and ancient artifact weapons are hidden in the secret places of the game world. Find it to unlock the impressive super skills after achieving a certain level.
– A demon on the outside, a demon within. Collect shards of Crystal and become even stronger, build up your bone armour and turn into a fearsome demon.
– Gloomy landscapes in the spirit of dark fantasy: from the icy wastelands and deep dungeons to the twilight forests and abodes of the undead, this cruel world lives a life of its own, but terrifying creatures that inhabit it are not always hostile. On your way, you will not only meet
About Buka Entertainment
Buka Entertainment, based in Moscow, publishes, distributes and develops computer and video games for all platforms since 1993. Today Buka is one of the biggest Russian PC games publishers, localizers, console video games distributors, and digital distributors in the country. Buka publishes thoughtfully crafted games and software, distributing them throughout Russia and CIS alongside partnerships with Microsoft, Valve, Square Enix, Koch Media and other leading publishers.
About LUDUS FUTURE
The LUDUS FUTURE team was created in 2019. It brought together several enthusiastic developers with prior experience in game development. Their main goal is to implement original ideas and gameplay experiments in games. Demon Skin is their first project in which they put all their skills and souls.