All in! Games and Polish development studio, The Farm 51, are pleased to announce that Chernobylite, the highly anticipated sci-fi survival horror RPG set in the 3D-scanned environment of Chernobyl, will officially invite all explorers to the exclusion zone this July, on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Early Access users can also download the Exclusive Final Pre-Launch Mega Patch titled “The Final Stage” today, in anticipation of their summer trip to Pripyat.
Come July, fans of the genre will get the chance to sink into a true sci-fi survival horror RPG experience. One that requires planning, stealth, and cooperation with allies in search for clues to solve the mystery that brought you to the Exclusion Zone.
Currently available on Steam Early Access, Chernobylite has received a major pre-launch patch, bringing significant changes to the storyline, dialogue, localization, soundtrack, and, most importantly, Chernobylite’s concluding level!
Chernobylite will also benefit from its last Early Access 20% discount on Steam from 23.04.2021 10:00 PDT / 6PM BST / 7PM CEST to 30.04.2021. Developers The Farm 51 have previously announced that any purchase made during Early Access will guarantee all future, post-launch DLCs for free.
A list of the most important improvements introduced in “The Final Stage” Mega Patch can be found below:
- The entire storyline of the game has been thoroughly rewritten to make sure the Chernobylite mystery will be one to remember.
- We’ve significantly improved player immersion with all new voiceovers in English and Russian.
- Localization for all major languages is now complete, including; simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish, allowing gamers to enjoy Chernobylite in their native language.
- A brand-new and original soundtrack from award-winning composer Mikolaj Stroinski has been implemented, building a whole new layer to a world already steeped in ambiance.
- The first part of the new level – Heist, has been added to tease what will await gamers in the grand finale.
A more detailed list of all the updates and changes included in this latest patch are available HERE.
Chernobylite is a sci-fi survival horror RPG from the studio behind the critically-acclaimed Get Even. Chernobylite mixes free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, crafting, and non-linear storytelling. It utilizes Unreal Engine 4 and is based on Reality 51’s scanning technology, which has been in development by The Farm 51 for over five years.
CHERNOBYLITE – MAIN FEATURES:
- Explore a beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Collaborate or compete with other stalkers in the Zone, but whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember, everybody has a hidden agenda.
- Face and survive natural and supernatural threats.
- Immerse yourself in a thrilling, non-linear science-fiction horror story.
- Make good use of your chemistry and physics knowledge to craft equipment and manage supplies.
- Fight against savage creatures pouring out of an alternate reality.
- Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environmental and substance-analyzing tools.
Chernobylite will also be coming to the Epic Games Store later this year, with further details on Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 coming soon.
About The Farm 51
The company was established in 2005 by three game dev veterans: Kamil Bilczyński, Robert Siejka, and Wojtek Pazdur. Since then, The Farm 51 has expanded significantly, and today it has over 100 employees. Since 2012, the company has been listed on the NewConnect Stock Exchange, which has allowed it to develop even further. The Farm 51 has completed many projects, with over ten games and VR applications under their belt. They are also a licensed developer for Microsoft, Sony, and Apple iOS. The Farm 51’s newest projects are Get Even, World War 3, Chernobyl VR Project, and Chernobylite.
About All in! Games
All in! Games is a video game publishing and production company based in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team creates and supports unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. All in! Games’ portfolio features titles such as Ghostrunner (One More Level, co-publisher 505 Games), Paradise Lost (PolyAmorous), Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms (Gamera Interactive), and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). All in! Games was listed on the stock exchange in Warsaw after their merger with Setanta in 2020.