Call of Duty: Mobile Gives Players A Tokyo Escape on Friday April 16 – Season 3 brings Samurai theme, New Maps, Modes and More!
Experience the code of the Samurai this Friday as Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3: Tokyo Escape begins on April 16 at 5 p.m. PT. The most honorable players can slice and dice their way through this season’s new Multiplayer Mode, Swords & Stones, or battle it out on two new maps, Oasis and Coastal.
Players who are looking for more than a katana can earn two epic premier weapons: PP19 Bizon – Yokai (brand new) or the QXR – Scorching Sun, plus 50 tiers of rewards in this season’s battle pass, including Samurai-themed characters, weapons and more.
Here are some highlights coming to Android and iOS:
- New Maps – Two new multiplayer maps make their debut in Call of Duty: Mobile:
- Oasis – First introduced in Modern Warfare 3, Oasis takes place in an upscale desert hotel themed for the season.
- Coastal – A brand-new map designed for Call of Duty: Mobile and created specifically for the Search & Destroy mode.
- New Battle Royale Updates – Season 3 will also see the addition of a new operator skill and BR class.
- Operator Skill – Bull Charge – A riot shield skill that can be earned by reaching Tier 14 in the Season 3 battle pass.
- BR Class – Spotter – The new Battle Royale class will be available later in the season through its own featured event.
- New Multiplayer Modes
- “Night Mode 2.0” – Optimized versions of Night Mode launching for a limited time (April 22- 28)
- “Swords & Stones”– Available for a limited time (May 6-12), this mode goes back to basics allowing only melee weapons in a free-for-all contest.
- The new mode includes airdrops that change to the Shadow Blade skill, Molotov Cocktail Scorestreaks and more.
- Marquee Event – “Warrior’s Path,” a Samurai-themed event begins on April 29 and enables players to join either the Five Knights or the U.A.C. to complete daily tasks and earn rewards in either MP or BR mode. Winner takes all here, with the faction earning the most points at the end of the day taking control of a node on the map.
Players can also expect New Seasonal Challenges, Lucky Draws, Bundles and more available in the store once the Season begins.
Check out theTokyo Escape Battle Pass trailer here:
Assets for Season 3: Tokyo Escape may be downloaded here:
For more information about Season 3, head to the Activision Blog: