The First PC Game to Come Out of Nigeria is Now Available
Warri City, Delta state, Nigeria – March 11, 2021 – Take a journey to an immersive world full of magic and medieval warfare with the classically-inspired action adventure RPG Zack 2: Celestine’s Map from Smart Olive Games. This throwback RPG launches today on PC via Steam for $14.99 USD.
Zack 2: Celestine’s Map is a story-driven, 3D action adventure RPG set in a world full of magic, secrets, and supernatural creatures. Play as three different characters; Zack, Meggy, and Amice, as they journey to save their brother from the hand of the evil wizard Celestine. Fulfill the greatest quest of all and fight against a variety of evil forces and 12 bosses – each with their own unique abilities. Players must carefully choose how they interact with the world because each choice has its own massive consequence to their journey.
Experience the retro gameplay in this trailer
“Developing Zack 2 has been a rewarding experience because we’ve pioneered the way for PC development in Nigeria,” says of Smart Olive Games CEO and programmer Ifeanyi Chigbata. “We’re proud to bring more awareness to Nigerian developers and the Nigerian gaming community, and even more so, the gaming community all throughout Africa. We see this launch as another step in turning Africa into an emerging continent for all development.”
Key Features Include:
- Alter Your Destiny – Forge your own destiny as you make friends or enemies based on your conversational decisions or battles.
- 12 Challenging Boss Battles – Battle 12 bosses, each with their own distinct and diverse destructive abilities, requiring you to utilize different strategies to defeat them.
- Multiple Playable Characters – Play the game as three different yet connected characters with individual storylines, unique combat mechanics and magical skills.
- A Beautiful Immersive World – Discover ancient secrets on your journey that has you encounter supernatural beings, witches, corrupt humans and more.
- Unique Items and Equipment – Invest your rewards from completing quests and battles into upgrading your weapons, skills or armor.
- Multiple Storylines –The game’s story is driven by decisions made during certain dialogue with different characters, battling enemies and bosses, and solving puzzles. Your choices influence the storyline and also alter your relationships with other characters.
For more information regarding Zack 2: Celestine’s Map please visit the game’s Steam page,
About Smart Olive Games
Smart Olive Games is a video game software developing company founded by three African game developers in Nigeria in 2016. The company strives to make video games both educational and non-educational purposes for gamers of different cultures around the world, with a current focus of creating Action Role-Playing Games with powerful storylines. They are currently one of the few game studios in Africa and the first PC game developers from Nigeria.