NEW CROSS-SERVER BATTLE ‘VALANGORT FORTRSS’ PITS TOP PLAYERS AGAINST EACH OTHER IN LATEST A3: STILL ALIVE UPDATE
New Legendary Soul Linkers, Shu Transcendence, and Equipment Dungeon Await Expert Players Starting Today
LOS ANGELES – MAR. 18, 2021 – Netmarble’s dark fantasy open world mobile RPG A3: STILL ALIVE saw a new update today that introduces new merged server battle content, three new Legendary Soul Linkers, Shu Transcendence, and peaceful Equipment Dungeon with no Player Kill allowed, alongside with a number of in-game events for high-level Warriors to experience, collect, and conquer.
Starting every Thursday, the Velangort Fortress Cross-Server Battle is now open to players. Two of A3: STILL ALIVE’s servers will compete against each other, with the top 8 guilds from each server battling it out for victory. With a maximum capacity of 800 players able to join in the battle, every user in the winning server will receive special rewards, along with a world buff even if they did not participate in the server battle.
A new Somius of Peace equipment dungeon has also been added for players eager to secure higher-level items in an enhanced environment, and is compatible with ALIVE mode auto-battle functionality. To enter, players can use up to eight tickets per day, which can be collected once every hour, or can be bought with in-game gold.
Other in-game events and additions to A3: STILL ALIVE include:
- New Legendary Soul Linkers – Three Soul Linkers – Noble Lady Iarr (Attack Type), Noble Lady Bennet (Support Type), and Knight Diana (Defense type) – are now available for players to collect
- Shu Transcendence – Legendary Shus can now be transcended, which impart a maximum level increase of five. Players can transcend Legendary Shus up to three times, for a total maximum level increase of 15.
- Level Increases – Players can upgrade Sanctuary Runes to Level 55, while floors 61-72 are now open in the Dark Lighthouse dungeon.
- In-Game Events – The following is now open for players to experience:
- Chaotic Soul Linker Summon Chest (3/18~4/1) – Players can now purchase this chest for a chance to receive the newly added 3 Legendary Soul Linkers
- Spring Welcoming Heroic Shu Gift (3/18) – Those who log into A3: STILL ALIVE will receive a Heroic Ancient Egg and EXP Ancient Egg
- Spring 7-Day Check-in Event (3/18~4/1) – New rewards await players that log into the game, including Chaotic Soul Star and Heroic Accessory Chest
- Guild Exchange Store Season 2 – Legendary Ancient Egg, which players can achieve Legendary Shu with, are now available in the Guild Exchange Shop. Exchange Tickets can be earned from the Velangort Fortress Cross-Server Battle.
- Playtime event to celebrate the Land of Peace Update (3/18) – New rewards await players that log into the game, including a ‘Chest of Piece’ that stores a Soul Linker Equipment Chest, a Soul Star, and a Land of Peace ticket, for Level 120~140 players.
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: STILL ALIVE is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs. Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: STILL ALIVE is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com