Wrecknado Warning: New Tournament and Car Pack For Wreckfest Out Now!
Sydney, Australia, February 10th, 2021 – Are you ready to face the “Wrecknado”? This brand new track is built for pure destruction – 4 big loops will lead the drivers right into the vortex of wrecking. This is tied in this month’s tournament, where wrecking meets racing – the player’s goal is to wreck as many AI cars on the new track as possible. And the better the position in the race they are, the higher the score that’s awarded.
Try out the Wrecknado today, it’s a free update for all players on PC, Xbox One™ and PlayStation®4.
You can find all details about new content, fixes and updates here: https://thqnordic.com/article/wrecknado-warning-new-tournament-and-car-pack-wreckfest-out-now
Car Pack #9 aka the Reckless Car Pack is out now
Expand your garage with three unique rides! The Reckless Car Pack is now available for $5.95 AUD if purchased separately. It is also included in the Season Pass 2.
- Gorbie: The offbeat community favourite is finally here! This beauty is pure fun to drive and even more to demolish!
- Blade: American racing at its finest, this 80s muscle looks way too fast even when standing still!
- Stepvan: With this pop culture classic ice cream truck, you won’t be serving ice cream but wrecks!
The third DLC pack is included in Season Pass 2, which includes 12 new cars, spread across four DLCs. This new content will be released step by step.
Season Pass Store Links
Xbox® One: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/wreckfest-season-pass-2/9pljxq6pktf0
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customisation – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armour.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
About THQ Nordic
The THQ Nordic official boiler plate can be found here: https://thqnordic.com/company/about
About Bugbear Entertainment
Bugbear Entertainment is a game studio specializing in action driving. The company has been developing car games for sixteen years, starting with Rally Trophy (2001, PC). With over a decade of development under its belt, Bugbear Entertainment has successfully redefined the genre of action racing and is best known for the critically acclaimed demolition racing series FlatOut (2004-2007, PC, PS2™, Xbox, Xbox 360) and street racing title Ridge Racer Unbounded (2013, PC, PS3™, Xbox 360).