THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS: GRAND CROSS CELEBRATES ITS ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH A TWO-MONTH PARADE
New Special Events, Characters and Items Available For Players to Enjoy
LOS ANGELES – FEB 17, 2021 – Netmarble’s cinematic adventure role-playing game (RPG) The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is celebrating its one-year anniversary. In March 2020, the game was launched simultaneously in 12 languages around the world and surpassed 20 million cumulative downloads just in 5 months since the launch. Netmarble released special two-month events, including The One Festival with attractive heroes and great rewards – for both current and returning players to fully enjoy.
To kick off the first year celebration, Netmarble held Homecoming Special Events starting February 9, providing 110 free draws to all players who check-in as well as heroes at level 80 UR. Starting today, Netmarble is hosting a two-month parade with the first event, titled “The One Festival,” now available for players to experience.
Starting today, SSR [Invincible Avatar] “The One” Escanor – one of the most powerful characters to appear in The Seven Deadly Sins – is now available to collect via ‘The One Festival’ Draw. The new character imparts an effect that increases all stats by six percent at the start of an allied turn, cancels debuff effects when a player’s three effect is lost, and grants debuff immunity for one turn. “The One” Escanor’s Ultimate Move is also capable of inflicting 864% extra damage, along with additional death damage, to a single enemy. In addition, Players can collect [Light of Hope] New King Arthur by completing “The One Festival” event mission.
This two-month celebration also brings other in-game events and updates, including:
- The One Festival Special Mission: Players who complete six missions during festival period will earn various rewards and in-game items including “Sunshine” Holy Knight Escanor, [Collector] Great Mage Merlin, [Kungfu Master] Fighter Diane, and SSR [Light of Hope] New King Arthur.
- Demonic Beast Graeon Special Boss Battle: Once the new Boss Battle is cleared, players can obtain a Broken Helmet, which can be exchanged for rewards including Escanor’s costume. Escanor’s Mint Green Cheering Uniform can also be obtained after clearing a certain amount of battles.
- Special Recipe Event: Acquire special recipe materials through the Boss Battle, Solgres Dungeons and Hawk’s Awesome Treasure Chest to create new dishes.
- Hawk’s Awesome Treasure Chest: Players can collect various rewards by unlocking nine treasure chests, including special recipe materials. Luxury rewards, such as Part.2 Guaranteed SSR Tickets sand SSR Evolution Pendants, can be collected by lucky players that open the special chest.
- New Items
- Special Hawk Pass: Elizabeth Mint Green Cheering Uniform, Part.2 Guaranteed SSR Tickets, Auto Clear Tickets and Diamonds will be given upon purchase.
- Desired Hero Step Up Package: Players can select a character they desire from the hero pool, and all acquired characters will be at UR Level 80, with an Awakening State of 6. Players will also have an opportunity to collect SSR [Virtual Body Doubles] Lostvayne Meliodas at the final step.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of [The Seven Deadly Sins] into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The game features stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics, over 100 dramatic cutscenes, and is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters.
Based on the manga “Nanatsu no Taizai” by Nakaba Suzuki originally serialized in the weekly SHONEN MAGAZINE published by Kodansha Ltd.
# # #
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade&Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com