SHE’S GOT THE BEAT! OCTAVIA PRIME ACCESS DANCES TO ALL PLATFORMS TODAY
Wield Octavia’s Heightened Powers and Get Into the Groove with the Mandachord and Primed Shawzin for the Ultimate Beat Drop
LONDON, ONTARIO – February 23, 2021 – One of the most popular and unique Warframes ever created, the musical maestro Octavia dances to center stage today with her highly anticipated Warframe® Prime Access debut across all platforms: PC, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Nintendo™ Switch. Thousands of players who have wielded Octavia’s dance-fueled attack style and created music for her distinct Mandachord can now access her stunning suite of musically-infused weapons, armor, cosmetics, and instruments of creation and destruction in Prime Access.
From the Mandachord, a musical creation tool giving players the ability to make their own music for battle using percussion, bass, and melody, to the Shawzin Prime, an innovative playable emote resembling a lute-like guitar, to the newly introduced beat-driven Bombast Instruments Pack (available only in Prime Access), Octavia Prime is loaded and ready to drop a beat!
The demand for Octavia Prime Access underscores a large Community movement generating thousands of inspired Mandachord and Shawzin-generated songs that have exploded across YouTube and Warframe’s forums ranging from the Beatles, Queen and Michael Jackson to Warframe’s own theme songs from The War Within and The Second Dream. The prolific player “Baffoon” alone has created more than 3,600 unique Mandachord tunes!
Octavia Prime Access Features
Octavia’s dazzling re-design features new golden hoop earrings, auxiliary cord ponytail, boombox leg packs, and a Shawzin design emblazoned across her torso. Octavia Prime’s enhanced power is boosted with one new Polarity Slot (Vazarin) for greater customization, Max Shields and Max Energy. Warframe’s Octavia Prime Access is available in four different PC packs (The Mallet, Resonator, Amp and Accessories Packs) and consoles (Octavia Prime Access Pack and the Accessories Pack) today. Refresh the Warframe.com Website at 11 am PT/2 pm ET for more details!
Additional Features Include:
- Bombast Instruments Pack: Included in Prime Access, the new bass-heavy instrument pack for Octavia’s Mandachord drops deep grooves and will have players moving and grooving in no time
- Shawzin Bonus!: The Aristei Prime Shawzin, a stylish Orokin-era guitar, arrives with a unique note pack to create unique, custom tunes. Join the community and become a Shawzin Hero with Octavia Prime!
- Weapons and Mods:
- Tenora Prime Rifle: Add lethal staccato percussion to Octavia’s melodies with her masterpiece Assault Rifle
- Pandero Prime Pistol: Pound the beat for a dance of death with Octavia’s signature Prime Pistol
- Altered Mods: Alter Mod polarities for greater customization and devastation
- Fashion Frame Necessities:
- Stylish Syandana: Awe the crowds with this majestic flourish of a Serenedine Syandana, fit for the mistress of the Mandachord
- Glyphs: Display your loyalty with her distinctive glyphs
- Signature Armor: Raise the curtain on Octavia’s full glory, in Armor that embodies her living music
Octavia Prime Access begins today, Tuesday, February 23 in every region on all platforms. When Octavia Prime enters Prime Access, the following items will be entering the Prime Vault: Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime. Prime Warframes and Weapons are the original and most powerful items in-game: Hunt for the Relics now in-game to build your own or gain instant access to New Prime items, exclusive cosmetics and heavily discounted Platinum with Prime Access.
Make earth-shattering music and dominate any fight with Octavia Prime Access.
DownloadWarframe today and join the fun!
To keep up with the latest updates, be sure to follow Warframe on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Download Warframe on Steam PC, Epic Games Store, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5, Xbox One and Nintendo™ Switch.
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world’s top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games’ multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 60+ million registered players on PC, PS5™, PS4™, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and soon on Xbox One Series X. For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.