Re-imagined farm sim inspired by the classics coming to Steam in 2021
February 1st, 2021 — Stairway Games is excited to announce the upcoming Kickstarter campaign for its highly-anticipated tropical island farm simulator Coral Island will begin February 1st!
Coral Island is a re-imagined farm sim game inspired by classics. Grow crops, nurture animals, and befriend the islanders. Decide whether to revitalize not only the town but also the surrounding coral reefs. It may get tough, but stick with it, because the island is ripe for change.
You’re finally leaving Pokyo behind and moving to Coral Island. Experience a tropical island rich and teeming with nature!
- Build Your Dream Farm: Transform your overrun land into a lush and lively farm. Find your playstyle by deciding what crops to grow, which animals to nurture or what structures to build.
- Dive to Save Coral: Dive into the ocean to restore the coral reefs! Clean up the sea bed to make a home for rare fish, and collect ocean kelp to hone the quality of livestock and crop.
- Find That Special Someone: 16 singles and ready to mingle. Sweep them off their feet and find the one. Find out what their personalities are like, take them on a date and fall in love! There are various relationship scenes to unlock and when you’re ready, build a life together at the farm– perhaps even have children. Yes, no, maybe?
- Traverse Forgotten Caverns: Go deep into the caverns to mine precious gemstones — use the loot to upgrade your tools and farm. But beware, monsters protect rare finds so bring a weapon or two!
- Diverse Cast of Characters: There are over 50 islanders living in Coral Island. Coming from all walks of life, get to know these people by conversing with them — extra brownie points for gifts!
- Customize Your Character: Packed with a variety of outfits, accessories and physiques to choose from, you are armed with plenty of styles to express yourself. Conform to the community or be different! There is no wrong answer because there is only one you in Coral Island.
- Improve The Town: Take part in community projects to build and liven up the town. With your help, outdated local merchants such as the blacksmiths will be able to process rare ores and provide better performing tools. Spare some extra gold to add a community garden for the locals or build a brand new museum and more…
- You Set The Pace: Write your own story! Grow your farm, explore the island, learn new skills or chill at the tavern getting to know the locals. A click away from your new life without deadlines.
Coral Island is set to launch later this year on Steam, with the possibility of console editions also being explored.
To learn more, visit: https://www.stairwaygames.com/coral-island
About Stairway Games
We’re a newly founded studio based in Indonesia. Our team currently consists of 20 passionate talents, a blend of permanent crew members and remote collaborators. With Coral Island, we hope to drive growth and push the game development scene in Indonesia forward. We believe in the medium of games and breathe a studio culture that aims to create polished experiences.