300% EXP EVENT NOW LIVE IN A3: STILL ALIVE AS PART OF MAJOR UPDATE THAT INTRODUCES NEW “SOMIUS” REGION FOR PLAYERS
Items valued up to $150 given to Players, along with Launch of Offline Battle ‘ALIVE MODE’ for Continuous Player Growth, Maximum Level Increases, and Upcoming Server Merges
LOS ANGELES – FEB. 8, 2021 – Netmarble’s latest update for its popular Dark Fantasy Open World MMORPG A3: STILL ALIVE officially introduces the previously-teased “Somius” region that is now open for Warriors to explore and conquer, alongside various in-game events and enhancements that are available for players .
The new Somius region introduces new quests, new territories for players to explore, and the first two floors of a new Corrupt Aselcan Ruins dungeon to conquer. To prepare for the Somius region, the maximum player level has increased to 140 and new level 130-140 equipment has been added to the game.
A new Offline Auto Battle – ALIVE MODE is also now live. Based on A3: STILL ALIVE’s unique AI Battle feature, players can use detailed strategy to hunt and continue the excitement of growing their characters’ strength even while they are offline. ALIVE MODE offers major alerts – including item achievements, deaths, lack of supporting items and full inventory – to keep players updated on their character’s status. ALIVE MODE also supports active gameplay timings that stand out from other auto battle modes that only feature basic auto-play and reward collecting.
In newly opened servers, players will be given a 3x Experience Boost, and can participate in a Bonus Time event. Various rewards, including up to 3x Heroic 6★ Soul Linkers, a Legendary 8★ Conversion Ticket, and a Heroic Accessory Chest, will be provided via the Somius Special Event, Adrasil’s Trial Ranking Event, and a new Guild Event.
To celebrate this major update, every player will be given an assortment of in-game items valued at $150 by inputting the coupon code ‘POWERUPA3’ so that they can continue enjoying A3: STILL ALIVE.
Other changes made to the game include:
- Apostle, Skill, and Guild maximum levels have increased to 60, 40, and 10 respectively, with one passive skill added upon reaching the player level of 140
- Equipment / Accessory Awaken Systems are added, so players can create Legendary★ Set Equipment from Legendary★ Equipment and Set Accessories for Ancient Accessories
- A new Raid, Twilight Cemetery, is now open for high-level Warriors. Warriors with Level 125 can enter Normal difficulty. Level 135 and higher warriors can enjoy Nightmare difficulty
- A3: STILL ALIVE’s original servers will merge into 5~7 new servers that are now open for each four regions
- Legendary Soul Linker Switch system allows a 7-Star Legendary Soul Linker now to be switched for a Level 1 Soul Linker of the same type with in-game currency
Today’s update also introduces various events, including:
- Somius Special Event (Feb. 4~18)
- In addition to 14 Day Missions and a Raid EXP Bonus Time event, players entering the new servers will also see a 300% boost in earned experience, along with those who enter the Metium area.
- Returning users will also enjoy a 28-Day Daily Check-In Event, along with a separate 7-Day Mission event
- Server Merge Event (Feb. 4~18)
- Players may take pictures with as many guild members as possible, and share the picture to Facebook. The guild with the most liked comments will be rewarded 500x Blue Diamonds for every Member.
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: STILL ALIVE is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs. Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: STILL ALIVE is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com