From the perspective of an airborne division jumper and an infantry soldier, experience the largest landing operation in martial history regarding the forces and means used. Days of Heroes: D-Day is coming to Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – January 22nd, Cracow, Poland.
It’s the beginning of June 1944. Five years since the start of World War II, the Third Reich continues their occupation of Europe. Allied forces decide to open a so-called “second front” in Western Europe to turn the tides of war. Operation Overlord – the biggest landing operation in history – is about to start. General Eisenhower sets June 6th as D-Day. Joint forces of American, British, and Canadian troops get ready to land on the Normandy coast. You are among the soldiers about to change the fate of the world.
Add the game to your Steam Wishlist (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1526260/Days_of_Heroes_DDay/) so you don’t miss the starting date of your mission.
ABOUT DAYS OF HEROES: D-DAY
Take on the role of an airborne division jumper who descends into enemy territory to destabilize the enemy troops under cover of the night. Alternately, become a soldier beginning their heavy crossing of Omaha beach on D-Day.
Complete diversified military missions, from short- and long-range skirmishes with Nazis, by employing anti-aircraft fire, destroying enemy tanks, and breaking through the trenches and escaping from a POW camp. Use over a dozen weapons typical to the World War II period that have been accurately reproduced in terms of appearance and mechanics.
Finish the campaign and practice your skills on the shooting range, which offers four different gameplay modes. Once ready, unlock Hardcore Mode, which will take your cleverness, strategic thinking, and will to survive to the extreme.
DAYS OF HEROES: D-DAY – MAIN FEATURES
- World War II setting. Take part in the Normandy landing and try to change the tides of war.
- Twenty-six exciting military missions. Complete all sorts of tasks typical for an airborne division jumper or infantry soldier, from firing at enemy lines to destroying armored vehicles, tanks, and planes.
- Over a dozen accurately-reproduced World War II weapons. Use anti-tank and anti-aircraft guns, artillery, short-range weapons, grenades, and even flamethrowers and axes.
- Unique graphic style. Enjoy stylish graphic design showing the reality of war from an entirely new perspective.
- Two bonus missions. Practice your shooting skills on the shooting range and raise the challenge to the extreme in Hardcore Mode.
Days of Heroes: D-Day is being developed for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Zen Apps Studio.
About Zen Apps Studio
We are a development company that designs and creates apps for mobile devices, touch screens, Kinect sensor, and VR headsets. We have been creating original VR games since 2021. https://zenappsstudio.pl/